A Surprising Ending Part 1 (3rd person view)

Ash opened her eyes to see the world had darkened, the skies blood red, the clouds being sliced brains. She looked for Jason to see if he was around, calling out his name. She saw many dead bodies around and jumped at the sound of demonic laughing. She followed the sound and saw a psychotic girl who happened to be Whisp. She was standing over a dead body and Ash looked closer to see Jason lying there. Whisp summoned a bone throne and sat there, yawning.

"You know baby," Whisp was looking at Jason. "You may have beaten me in the real world but you just can't defeat your guilt of killing me."

"Jason," Ash walked to him and knelt down. "You can beat her. You just have to believe you can. We are all here to support you from thick and thin. We are counting on you to get over her."

"Who is this woman my Hubby?" Whisp grinned, licking her teeth.

"I am his Aunt. And I do not like what you did to him. You poisoned his mind and took away his innocence. One point he was okay then he went mad, killing his loved ones. Let him go."

"And why should I listen to you?" Whisp snapped and demons surrounded Jason. "You have no right to tell me what to do!"

Meanwhile, outside his mind, Akira, Ashy, and the others gathered around Ash and Jason who both are motionless

Meanwhile, outside his mind, Akira, Ashy, and the others gathered around Ash and Jason who both are motionless. Emalyn appeared and picked up Cite's stone. She held it and cried, sitting on the swing.

"Is Dada ok?"  Ashy asked nervously.

"I don't know." Akira looked at her.

"Father we believe in you." Jewel looked down.

With the demons now pulling Jason down, He struggled and Whisp watched.

"I thought he's your husband, Whisp." Ash said.

"He is," Whisp walked toward Ash holding  scythe. "But He's loyal to me. I realize now what I can do to him. He will obey me with no question."

"Is that so?" Ash smirked. "See you know your husband very well. But He's not always going to be loyal to you Whisp."

"Really?" Whisp freed him and He grunted. "Jason kill her."

Jason's eyes glowed red and He walked toward Ash with hand out to grab her by the throat. She gasped and closed her eyes. She pulled out Pamela's sweater and Jason stopped, dropping her. Ash slipped the sweater on and Jason stood there.

"Jason," Ash said calmly. The man tilted his head and payed attention. "Jason It's mommy."

"Mom." He touched her cheek and looked into her eyes.

"Sweetie it's ok," Ash remained calm. "You see that lady right there?" Jason turned his head to look at Whisp. "That's a bad lady. Don't listen to her. Listen to your loved ones. Now teach her a lesson."

Jason turned his head and Whisp pulled out her scythe. He speed walked to her and she slashed his stomach. He stumbled back and with the sweater still on, Ash helped Jason.

"Jason you are just a pathetic mindless Brute." Whisp slashed his throat and He fell on his knees. She pulled out a dagger. "You know they say you can't die from anything. But this blade, was given to me if you are to happen to lose control to the point you can't be reasoned with!"

"Stop Whisp...." Ash said. "Please let him go."

"Nah," Whisp slashed the sweater and Jason looked at Ash helplessly to finally see mother gone. "Now Jason be a good boy for your mate and fucking DIE."

Whisp plunged the dagger into his head and his eyes went cloudy before he slowly closed them and stopped moving. She licked the ghoul's blood off the dagger and smiled devilishly. He layed there bleeding and Ash almost lost her cool but kept calm.

"How could you." Ash looked at the dead man. "You didn't really love him did you?"

"He is mindless Ash. I can control him. Better than any of you can."

"Family is not about control.." Ash had enough and began to glow.