Awakening my Kakuja... (part 2)

"You'll love it here Jason." Mom smiled as she drove us to a camp. "Im sure you'll make friends!"
"Mommy I dont know if i can." I said with concern.
"Oh sure you will sweety!" Mom stopped and pat my head.
I stood there letting them attack me as I was stuck in memory momentarily. I smiled even though I was getting damaged. I always had great memories with Mom.
"See Jason? Doesnt this look like a wonderful place?" Mom had me in a side hug.
"Yeah!" I had awe on my face.
"Thats a good boy Jason." She kissed me on the head.
"Hes not attacking!" Toshi shouted.
"DONT STOP! REMEMBER HES HARD TO KILL!" Sitachi yelled, striking my skull. I could feel my bones breaking but I still stood there. "KEEP GOING UNTIL HE TRULY IS DEAD!"
"Hey sweety!" Mom held her arms up when I ran to her crying. "Awww whats wrong Jason?"
"They hit me!" I cried on her shirt.
"Who did?" She pet my head.
"The other kids Mommy. They hit me."
"Its okay Jason. Mommy's here."
"Is he weakening?" I heard Rin.
"Hes not moving but it could be a trick." Eden said stabbing me. I fast forward to the day I drowned.
"Get him!" The kids were chasing me and putting a bag over my head. I threw it off me and ran to the dock, unaware I was able to swim. The moment they shoved me in, the cold water surround me. It was scary.
"HELP MOMMY!" I screamed. The lake was slowly swallowing me as I thrashed around. I kept screaming out for her as I sunk.
"I think we stunned him!" Toshi shouted.
"He's still alive but bleeding out!" Sitachi kept smacking me.
I felt my vision blur slightly. I was losing a shit ton of blood. I looked up and they stopped, Sitachi stepping forward and grabbed me by my chin.
"Give up yet?" He growled.
"We win Jason." Eden smirked.
"I.." I coughed out blood on his boots and he kicked me in the face my mask cracking.
"Jason my special boy," My Mom's voice echoed in my head and I went into a trance again. "They want to hurt you. Don't let them."
"I do not give up..." I head butt Sitachi in the face and shoved him. Rin stabbed me in the gut and twisted. I fell on my knees.
"Finish him off Valentina." Sitachi said.
"Jason..." Val looked at me.
"Do it Val." Rin had me pinned me with the spear.
"Val I stay true to my word.." I wheezed. "I will not attack you. I am a man of my word."
"Jason..." Val looked me in the eyes.
"VAL DO IT!" Sitachi kicked me in the face.
"I.. I cant..." Valentina stood there. "I wont hurt him."
"I WILL!" Toshi slammed his hammer at the back of my head, breaking my neck. I was still alive but weak.
"Jason no matter what they do to you," Mom spoke again and I froze again. "You can never die. Mommy will always be here for you my special boy. Mommy will keep you alive."
"That's right..." I grinned under my mask.
"What?" They all looked at me in confusion.
"Mama will always be here for me." I stood up. "Shes the reason I always come back."
"YOU UGLY THING!" Sitachi kicked but I caught his foot. "WHAT?!"
"They deserve to die Jason!" Mom shouted as my blood and bones formed over my face and left arm. This my friends, if I recall correctly, is my Kakuja awakening.
"OH SHIT HIS KAKUJA IS FORMING!" Toshi screamed.
"FUCK!" Rin held her spear. I lifted my head up and grinned.

"Suprised?" I stood up and cracked my finger

"Good god..." Toshi stared in shock.

I formed spikes on my back and they rushed at me at once. Insanity kicked in when I swung my Kakuja arm. I was fast... my speed picked up each time I blocked. But in time, after 10 minutes of fighting, Sitachi called it.
"RETREAT!" They all retreated and I stood there, my Kakuja fading.
"Im not done with you..." Eden was behind me, preparing to stab me but I jerked around and bit into her neck, leaving a gash. Her blood dripped from my lips as I smiled insanely before Sitachi went to get her. I wiped my mouth as I watched them teleport away. Dont mess with the Goliath.