Reunion

I stared at the Ultima's corpse for a bit then heard vultures.
"Eat up fellas." I walked away from the corpse to allow them to eat in peace.
"Jason?" Luna looked at me. "W-what happened?"
"Be calm my tiny buddy." I picked her up and held her like a baby, walking to the lake. I ran into Intern and Aunt Ash. "Hey guys."
"Hey Sugarcube." Aunt Ash smiled warmly and saw Luna in my arms. "Goodness what happened?"
"A dumbass Ultima attacked her." I handed Luna to her. "Im fine, just a few minor scrapes."
"Are you sure you're going to be ok Jason?" Intern looked at the nasty gash on my face and chest.
"I promise Intern, it's Luna who needs a treatment." I looked at my tiny friend. "You'll be okay Luna."
"Th-thank you Jason." She smiled weakly.
"Jason we'll take care of her." Ash said calmly.
"Alright Aunt Ash," I gave her a warm hug. "Im going to go visit Jamien. Love ya."
"Love you too Sugarcube." She smiled.
"Bye Intern." I was about to hug her. "Be good."
"Bye Jason." She smiled as well before I turned my back and headed out the door.
I headed my way to Jamien's house and knocked. The door opened.
"Hey Brother!" Jamien smiled.
"Hey." I pat his head. "What's cookin?"
"Oh nothing. Come in?"
"Okay." I ducked as I entered because I was that large. "Hey guys."  In this room was Mason, Cole, Jamien, Haze, and Saphire. They all greeted me and I smiled. I sat in the kitchen. "Hey Jamien can I have an Oreo Poptart?"
"Sure brother!" He smiled. "In the pantry."
I opened the door and reached for a poptart and put it in the toaster. I drummed my fingers on the table and looked around.
"How's it going Jason?" Mason slapped my back. Hes about as tall as me, well, 3 inches shorter than me.
"Fine I guess." I glared down at him then slapped him back. He did an oof but still stood. Good boy.
"Hello Jason." It was Haze.
"Oh hi Haze." I sighed. I guess I accidently left the door open because then I heard a cringy voice.
"Hey Jamien~"It was an ugly ass wolf looking creep.
"Erik..."Jamien growled.
"Erik?" I asked.
"Who's that Jamien? Your retarded friend?" Erik shoved me, or at least attempted to. I just stood there.

"I would't do that Erik

"I would't do that Erik." Haze grinned.
"Yeahhh." Saphire put her hand over her mouth devilishly.
"He's ugly as fuck!" Erik smacked my mask off to stare.

"Get out." I growled.
"Why should I listen to you, big boi?" Erik punched me in the gut which barely did anything and I grabbed him by the throat to pin him to the wall.
"Have fun Jason." Jamien smiled.
I nodded and crippled Erik's neck hearing a crack. He gasped and thrashed violently trying to break free. I slammed him down and lifted my hand out to conjure my machete from redness and slashed him across the stomach. My eyes formed into ghoul eyes and I began to crave all that blood even though he wasnt a human or ghoul. A few of Erik's friends arrived to pull him to safety out of the house and my eyes went back to normal.
"This isnt the last you have seen me!" Erik choked out.
"Thank you big bro." Jamien smiled.
"Nobody fucks with family without going through me first." My machete vanished and I looked at the door. "Someone is expecting me.... I can smell it.."
"Oh I guess you gotta go?" Jamien sighed.
"Yeah, sorry." I headed out the door. "Bye guys. Thanks for having me over."
"It was no problem."