The Bright Light

"You boys dont stay up too long." Mika said.

"Okay we wont babe!" I kissed her deeply and she smiled.

"Be good too." She blushed.

"We will sis." Cite hugged her.

"They have Aunty Ash here to watch them." Ash said, hugging her.

"And Uncle Illus!" Illus waggled a finger.

"So 4 Celstians?!" Mika said shocked.

"Yeah." I pat her butt.

"Eeeep!" Her face went red as a tomato. "O-okay dont be too loud okay? Akumo is asleep. You know dont wake the baby."

"We wont." I smirked then winked at her.

"Well boys," Illus looked up at the sky. "What you both saw was no UFO or a firecracker or an ordinary explosion."

"Then what was it?" I looked at him.

"It came from.... Infinizona...." He looked at us.

Whoa whoa.. wait... He didn't just say.... Infinizona....? I hope I didn't hear him right. What's the big deal you ask? Cite and I were born there. I was exiled to a random planet for my possibility of being a danger to Infinizona. I snuck Cite with me as I didnt want him to be killed. Yeah Infinizona may be beautiful but the laws are fucked up. Need me to go over it real quick before I continue this? How about I explain the laws after this chapter yes? Okay good human.

"Its a distress beacon." Ash said.

"But wasnt home destroyed?" Cite asked.

"No my nephew." Illus pat him. "It was war. War sent the survivors down here and as far as I am concerned.... You, your Brother, and I are the last of them..."

"Well what are waiting for?! We gotta help!" Cite's wings fluttered.

"Hold it Cite..." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I can't..... I was exiled...."

"So?! We gotta go help our planet!" He growled.

"Cite honey..." Aunt Ash put a hand on his shoulder and he calmed. "We can't just rush in."

"B-but... Mom and Dad are up there..." He teared up. "Please Aunty.... we have to go save them!"

"Awww," She hugged him tight. "I know... but as I said-"

"Fuck it i'm going," I glowed. "I owe them everything. You 3 stay. And I will not take no for a fucking answer."

I stepped far then launched myself into the sky, not seeing anybody follow me. There I go... heading toward the bright light.... The light I will save.... to save Mom and Dad... to set things right... to prove to my people my name may be a bad omen for them but I have a heart....