Overturing (3rd person view)

Jason stood on the mountain with dead hikers at his feet. He witnessed the entire view from the mountain by himself and looked around. He heard a ring and checked his pocket to see his communicator with an alert. It was a call from Jamien. He answered the call.

"Hey bro," Jamien said on the phone. "Are you busy over the weekend?"

Jason responded by crushing the device in his hand and vanished to the park. He walked across the road and a car headed what appeared right at him but is just a passerby. He sprinted and broke the hood of the car. It began to steam and a guy stepped out, very angry.

"HEY MAN WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!" He had a shot gun and Jason walked to him slowly. The man fired at Jason's stomach, stopping him. "STEP AWAY FROM ME!"

Jason looked down at the hole in his chest, putting his own hand through it and looked up. He walked fast to the man who fired a shot after shot, not even slowing Voorhees. He grabbed the man by the throat and put his head on the steps of the drivers seat and slammed the door on his head. The death was instant. Jason headed his way to Jamiens with butcher knife in hand. He walked up the porch steps and stood there. Jamien opened.

"Hey J-" Jason interrupted him with a gut stab. His short friend stumbled covering his stomach. "Wh-what are you doing?"

Jason pressed his large boot onto Jamien's chest and pressed down hard. Jamien squeaked as He tried to get him off.  Jason was using too much force with his foot. Jason gripped the knife tightly and prepared to stab Jamien until Cole tackled him outside the house.

"C-cole..." Jamien said weakly. "J-Jason wen-nt mad..."

"I know Jamien," Cole transformed and went outside to face Jason. "Call Akira and the others while I hold him off." Cole growled and slashed Jason. The undead man wasn't fast enough to keep up with the strikes and bled out. Cole went faster and faster until Jason fell. Cole walked inside the house turning back. He picked Jamien up and held him. "You're going to be okay baby."

"Cole.... Jason is right behind you..." Jamien stuttered.

Jason swung his machete, sending Cole flying out the window. He watched Cole lie against the tree with stomach bleeding out. He turned his head and Jamien enraged. Spikes ripped out of Jamien's shoulder and He pulled out his scythe, striking Jason. The man caught the scythe blade on the 20th strike and glared. Hand trembling and palm bleeding, Jason threw the scythe aside. Jamien growled and Jason shoved his hand into Jamien's gut. Jamien gasped and looked at the hand. Cole got up and pounced on Jason's back. He slammed Cole against the wall in madness and picked up the TV.

"Jason Darling," A familiar voice filled his ears soothingly and He turned his head. "It's okay. You can put the TV down. Talk to me. Im here." It was Ash. She was calm and Jason threw the TV aside. He walked to her slowly. "Good boy Jason. It's okay. Come here, I won't hurt you sweetie."

Jason tilted his head and stared her in the eyes. Ash slowly reached up to touch his cheek and He didn't do anything. He just watched and she smiled. Just out of nowhere, a knife crashed through the window and struck him in the neck. He stumbled and fall against the shelf. The knife was clearly ghoul poison. He grunted and grabbed the handle, dislodging the weapon out of his neck. Buck Kelly jumped through the window and stared in shock. Jason jerked his head and swiped at Buck who swiftly dodged and kicked Voorhees.

 Jason jerked his head and swiped at Buck who swiftly dodged and kicked Voorhees

"BUCK STOPPED!" Mercury screamed.

"Why baby? This man is a killer!" Buck stabbed Jason in the back.

"THAT'S MY BROTHER!" She grabbed Buck and pulled back. Jason limped for a moment and then stood up straight, pulling the knife out of his back, throwing it aside. He growled and grabbed Buck by the throat. "JASON LET HIM GO!"

"Jason you're better than this." Ash said calmly. She stood a safe distance. "You're a good boy. You don't have to hurt anyone."

He wasn't listening. He grabbed Buck and shoved his head into the TV. Jamien and Cole backed up. Buck stabbed Jason between the legs which didn't seem to affect the undead brute who picked up the sofa and hit Buck with it. The young adult hit the wall and groaned, bones broken. Jason walked toward him and stared down.

"Dad.... stop.." Akira appeared. Jason turned his head and saw his son holding Whisp's scythe. Akira lowered the weapon. "I don't want to hurt you Dad. I really don't."

"How would Cite feel if he saw you doing this sweetie?" Ash said softly. "What would Whisp say when she saw her husband killing those He loves so dearly?"

"They're both dead..." Jason stopped with Buck in a chokehold. "They won't come back."

"You don't have to do this." Mercury cried. Jason dropped Buck and walked out the back door of Cole and Jamien's house. What he didn't realize was He had his brother's stone left on the floor to which Ash picked up.

"My little Angel..." Ash looked at the stone. "I put you in the stone so you won't have to die yet. Your time is not now. But you still need to rest in the stone until you're magic is back and you're all better."

"Jason," Ash said. "Come back darling."