Killing Spree (3rd person view)

Jason had made his way to the entrance of the school, staring at the top with machete in his left hand. He walked into the school not having any concerns about others. Upon seeing a kid getting bullied, he walked toward the bullied, grabbed him by the shoulder with a tight but painful grip and shoved the machete right into his spine, killing him when he withdrew the blade watching his victim fall. Everyone at the school panicked and scattered. Jason stared into the poor kid's eyes and continued on his way. He headed out  behind the school and encountered the coach of the football team.

"Well hello Jason!" The coach said. The moment he looked at Jason's dripping machete, he froze in place. "Wh-what are you doing?"

Jason responded by grabbing his throat and dragged him behind the bleachers, slammed him onto the ground, pinning him by his chest with his foot. Jason grabbed the bleachers and lifted the entire stadium with all his strength slowly and moved the coach close to the dent made by the bleachers and with a quick slam, splattered the coach's head with the stadium leg. Picking up his machete, he walked out from behind the bleachers and saw none other than Bar and Trixie.

"Yo Jason what's up?" Bar said.

"Hi Jason." Trixie said with a smile. The two are a couple currently and Jason looked at them both with a look of hate. "Um are you ok?"

Jason grabbed Bar and slammed his back onto his knee, breaking it and throwing him. When Trixie ran to Bar to help him, Jason impaled them both to the ground. He kicked his bladed weapon deeper and twisted the handle before pulling his weapon out.

"J-jason... why?" Bar sputtered blood and and Trixie was in tears.

The man didn't answer but rather watched them bleed and turned his head to see Luna and the other girls.

"Jason!" Luna ran to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged her back but this time it was different. In the hug, he lifted her up and she laughed until she felt her spine compress. "J-jason you can let go..... JASON STOP! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!"

He crushed her back in the hug and threw her behind him into Trixie and Bar. She layed there wounded and in tears. Bree kicked Jason between the legs but he just stood there. On the 2nd kick, He caught her leg and slammed her down, breaking her limbs. He dropped her and turned his head to see Holly swinging a punch. He let her hit her until she was exhausted. He rolled his eyes and punched her gut hard enough to make her puke blood and grabbed her by the hair to shove her into the others.

"Jason what has gotten into you?!" Luna screamed. Jason just picked up his machete and walked away. His friends sensed something wrong with him and that he needed help. "JASON WE WANT TO HELP YOU!" He stopped and turned his head. She watched as he walked towards her and bent down to look into her eyes and tilted his head. "It's okay Jason. It's okay... we're your friends. Don't be afraid."

Jason put his gloved hands on her cheek and had gentle eyes. But His eyes went bloodshot and he twisted her head. He dropped her forcefully and jerked away from them. He knew Luna would heal from that wound and she slowly turned her head back in place. He slashed a player in the stomach and continued his way out.

 He slashed a player in the stomach and continued his way out

"What got into him..." Bar asked, holding Trixie with the stab wound slowly healing.

"I don't know.." Trixie was in tears. "I thought he was my best friend."

"Same." Bree coughed.

"He needs us..." Luna stood. "Something made him mad. We have to find the solution-"

"Luna look." Holly picked up a picture. "Could this be it?"

They all looked at it and saw it was a photo of Jason and some woman. Jason had happy eyes under his mask and they were married. Holly turned it around and it captioned "Ghoulish Newlyweds."

"Who is that?" Luna asked.

"Must have been Jason's girl." Bar commented.

"Let me see that babe," Rex appeared out of nowhere. "I think I know who that is."

"Who is it love?" Luna looked up.

"Whisp, Jason's true love." Rex looked at the picture. "She made him truly happy."

"Whoa she's pretty," Bree said. "Jason's lucky there."

"Jason protected her with the human life he had. Never gave up on her. They started off as enemies but they slowly grew a bond when He found she had a son. I was the dad back then. When Travis raped her, He brutalized him and It was something I've never seen before. Jason was more vicious than an Alpha wolf and Alpha vamp. He was something more deadly than any ghoul I have met."

"He's my Dad," Akira appeared. "I understand him more than anybody besides Whisp who is gone."

"So do I," Rex said. "Him and I are buddies."

"But you hardly see him. You've been absent most of his days here ever since you left. He does not mention you."

"I've tried to help him. I've been like his councelor."

"Just stop baby." Luna said. "Akira is capable of stopping him. A son can stop his angry father."

"Let's hope." Trixie said. "I want my best friend back."