Bloody Rain

"So were they much of a fight hon?" Mika asked.

"Since when were those cowards much of a fight?" I smirked.

"That is true." Mika hugged.

"I love how they both ruined me and wanna escape. Truth is they are both afraid. They used to believe something everyone else did... that I am an unstoppable killing machine. I am so much more." I looked down at her. "I am so glad I killed Grim.... the real one and not some damn shadow joke."

"He isnt as strong as he thinks..." Mika rubbed my back.

"I am the strongest there is... you and I both..." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too." I stared at Von and Grim's skull on my wall. "You know what sucks? Grim was once like a father to me... and he goes and does this to me. What a jerk move." I sigh.

"Hey hey you still have me." She held my hand and I looked down at it. "You are so much better then him."

"But then.... his followers are next..." I clentched my free hand into a fist. "I gotta make sure no memory of Grim remains..."

"Doesn't that mean you have to kill Val?"

"Hell no. That is your best friend right? Rather will VSA be an assistance? Who knows? I will kill Vongola with one snap. Literally."

"Jason," Mika had me face her. "You never told me what you were."

"You really wanna know?" I looked into her eyes.

"I am so curious." She smiled.

"Then your curiosity will be no more," I took a few steps back. "Allow me to show myself."

I surrounded myself in yellow aura and took form, my true self.

"Y-you look just like Cite." Mika put a hand on my cheek.

"We are the same beings. Surprise surprise huh? Never did anybody know that I am an almighty Celstian. We are the strongest there is. We adapt to our enviroments quickly. We adapt to damage. So first gun shot is effective but the rest, useless."

"That is so cool!" She squealed. "Why do you keep yourself hidden?"

"Im being hunted." I sigh.

"But you are extremely powerful!" Mika said.

"That is true... but I'm not putting you in danger. Nor am I putting anyone else in danger."

"I'll stand by your side forever." Mika wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thanks Baby Girl." I picked her up and hugged her.

"Hehehe." She smiled and snuggled into my arms.

"You are so much better then that bitch Von." I said with pride. "I can't believe she left me after everything I did for h-"

I was interrupted by the contact of Mika and I's lips. I slowly closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I rubbed her back and went slightly lower, causing her to blush.

"I-i'm here for you Jason." She smiled, starting to kiss me.

"Yeah... that's right..." I kissed her deeper. "You're all I need. I dont need to mourn over the dog that left me all because shes too fucking clingy. Shes dead and I did it proudly... I killed her proudly. I did it for you and I. I would have let you come with me but I figured it would have been easier for me."

"I understand handsome." She pet my cheek and went back to kissing me.

I was so close to removing clothes until I heard footsteps. I let go of our kiss and lied her down.

"Wait here." I opened the door and caught something in the shadows. It smiled and pounced at me. I caught it by the neck and ran out of the house, throwing it into a tree. It screeched and many birds flew on me. I killed each one and I stared at the creature as it took shape of a familiar enemy.

"Hello there Maligance." It was Blood Rain. The conqueror of all. From his aura, him and I are evenly matched.

"Blood Rain didn't I kill you already?" I growled.

"Maligance how does your wife and children live with the fact that you killed millions? That you kill to get?"

"My wife and babies love me for who I am. They dont care what I am. They are all I need." I twitched.

"Really? Well I can see they are next." Blood Rain. "And you thinking you already killed me just shows you lost track of everyone you killed Maligance."

"Silence..." I flew into him and slammed him into the mountain. "I don't need a conqueror like you reminding me of my sins."

"Oh yes you do Maligance! YES YOU DO!" Blood Rain punched me down and for some fucking reason I felt myself drained. But why?! What happened? "Now then... You will watch your family die..."

He grabbed me by the face and dragged me into my home. I was too weak to fight back and I.. It was hard to move...

"JASON!" Mika screamed while holding our baby boy and our daughters behind her.

"Jason huh? DO YOU MEAN MALIGANCE?!" He shoved me aside. "YOUR HUSBAND IS A KILLER!"

"Leave them out of this..." I said weakly.

"Choose now Maligance... The baby... one of your 2 daughters.... or your beloved wife..." Blood Rain pointed at them. "Kill one of them."

"Jason... please dont...." Mika cried. "Dont listen to him!"

"SHUT UP!" Blood Rain shoved her and grabbed the baby. "I guess I will choose this one as an appetizer~"

Time seemed to have froze when I got flashbacks. Of everyone I killed. Of everyone I cared about who backstabbed me. All these negative emotions.... It was all so unbearable. I felt weaker until I remember Von's words.

"KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCK UP! ALWAYS FIGHTING AND KILLING INSTEAD OF SPENDING TIME WITH ME!" Those were her words.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed, going into Berserk Celstian mode. "JUST SHUT UP BITCH!"

I zoomed into Blood Rain, grabbed my baby out of his hands, and round house kicked him out and handed Mika the baby. I stepped through the huge hole the house had and repaired it with a wave of my palm before Blood Rain got up.

"YES YES THATS THE SPIRIT MALIGANCE! SHOW THEM ALL WHAT YOU TRULY ARE!"

"I.... Am.... Jason..." I zoomed forward and gripped his face,ripping it off. He let out a scream. "Shut up... just feel this..."

The torture I gave him was brutal but worth my time. I slowly stood and stared at the house, panting. I have yet again killed Blood Rain. Hip hip, hooray. I looked at the night sky to see a strange gleam.