The World Ender

Here I was sitting at the starbucks having a smoke. My favorite Cigar. Why? You'll see.
"Um sir," The starbucks employee said. "Im gonna have to ask you to dispose that."
"Yes ma'm," I stepped outside and tossed the cigar out onto the road. I watched it land and explode, destroying a car. Woops. "Like that?"
"Who are you?" The cashier asked.
"I am," I straightened my coat. "The Mimic."
"You're not going to hurt me are you?" She stuttered.
"Mate if I were going to do that I would have done so. Now did I?" I pat her head and she gave me a blank expression. "I didn't think so."
"Mr. Mimic," I heard a kid and looked down. "I need to speak to you."
"Oh sure! A fan?" I booped her nose but she didnt smile. "I guess not."
She went to sit on the stool and I joined in. She looked up at me and I looked back through the mask.
"I need to discuss serious matters with you."
"Oh how cute-" She slammed her fist into my ribs breaking them. "AGH FUCK! FUCK FUCK I'M SORRY!"
"You can fool people with tricks and things but you can't fool me. My name is Destiny."
"Destiny? Destiny's child?"
"Now isnt the time to joke around. Please be serious with me Mimic."
"Fine. Then don't play around. This is a concern for you and your 2 daughters."
"Let me guess, my powers can end the world?"
"Correct. I have seen your past. You assumed the identity of Jason Voorhees. You took on his form for so long you started having his memories and acted like him. You almost killed all your friends with his nature of killing anybody out of aggression. You killed one of your wives-"
"That had to be done Destiny."
"No Mimic. She may have been Ill but you didnt know you could do something about it. Death isn't the answer to everything do you understand? I also saw you defeat many powerful beings. Death only made you stronger and harder to hurt and kill. You are hiding under that mask. Always."
"Yeah yeah yeah what's the warning?"
"You'll lose control one day. You'll lose control of all your powers and you lack the soul of Lockjaw, the demon of locks. It's soul can prevent the transformation."
"Maybe not enough." I sighed.
"Trust me I know."
"Isn't there anything else that can help prevent it?"
"Perhaps there is..." Destiny looked into my eyes. "Do you believe in true love?"
"Not anymore..."
"Bullshit. You do. Ever since Von lef-"
"Don't bring her up." I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall. "She was everything to me but she left me for Grim. I am sitll hurt about that. You should know that if you knew my past so suspiciously if I just now met you. Unless you actually stalked me."
"True love can stop the full madness. True love can save you and the world." She was unharmed by my grab so I let go. She continued staring at me and only brushed dust off her and repaired the wall before continuing. "I know who is to stop the madness."
"Tell me... tell me who it is.." I said.
"You'll have to find her yourself."
"Okay what are we waiting for lets go." I stood up and prepared to walk out but I felt my throat tighten and I held it. "Ack-"
"Sit down champ," She had a hand lifted telekinetically choking me and forcing me to sit. "Damn you're so desperate. Your true loves were your enemies once. That is your next love. You find love from hate. Thats how you did this."
"Give me a damn hint then Destiny! I have to know this!"
"Her name starts with M. That's all I gotta say. I should be on my way-"
"Wait.." I grabbed her hand. "Tell me something.."
"Hm?" She faced me.
"What is the destruction like.... how powerful is this threat. And describe me the appeareance."
"Four wings measuring in wing span 10 feet in total across, pointed ear, ashy gray skin, torn clothes, and a mask made from Satan's face. The power is absurdly strong. Stronger then Grim's and Centipede's. But evenly matched with Reality-X."
"What's Reality-X?"
"You're the smartest being alive. You can figure it out yourself. Have a good day Mimic." And just like that, Destiny disappeared.
"Tricky girl." I muttered before paying my tip and walking out the door, lighting another smoke.