Partial Defeat

The fuck was she doing on this side? I didn't show any emotion still. I kicked Aura away and threw Lizzy after her.
"You dare go against me?!" I growled.
"Jason don't you remember me?" She said softly as she walked to me slowly. I stared down at her and she looked up at me calmly. "Im Melanie.. You can stop, Juggernaut is ok."
"I WANT HIM OUT NOW!" I swiped forward and grabbed her by the throat, lifting her up.
"J-jason dont... h-h-hurt me." She had tears in her eyes.
"Let her go you monster!" Aura shoved her light arm into my spine. I stopped and dropped Melanie, hearing her cough as I tried to get Aura off me so that I can regenerate. She wouldn't get off. Lizzy jumped on my back and bit into my neck. I fell on knees and struggled. Melanie held a hand out and had a sad expression on her face. I felt my kakuja weaken as I struggled even more before it finally gave up on me and vanished. I groaned when Aura slid her hand a bit higher to burn off my heart.
"Enough." It was Deemas. He stood there and stared at me. "Jason I saw Ash."
"Ash... who..." I coughed out blood.
"Your Aunt." He stared down at me. "She's disappointed in you...."
"What?" I had a look of disbelief on my face.
"Until you act right, she's gonna be ashamed to call you nephew."
"No way... why?" I wanted to cry but I didnt.
"You lost control Jason. You are disgusting to kill." He grabbed my shoulder and stabbed me in the chest. "You need to be fixed up..."
So the rest of his team came down and took turns torturing me. Bucky and Melanie watched in horror as I took the stabs, cuts, gashes, beating, and other various tortures.
"You know what," Fin stabbed my throat. "We need to kill him. He's a big obstacle to us. We need to destroy him."
"We can't...." Deemas said. "He never dies."
"Everything can die Deemas. He's no different!" Fin growled as he stabbed my throat and tore it out. I trembled as I felt so weak.
"Your mom wanted you to kill," Deemas tore my intestines out. "But like Ash, your mother is disappointed in you as well. You are a monster. You are a failure. You failed everyone... even your baby girl Amber..."
"Amber.." I choked on my blood and fell down. My sweet daughter. Don't tell me she's gone... No.. my baby... my little one I found.."
It was just an afternoon, I was roaming around the city. I heard something cry under the bus and I saw a little wolf cub. Or a baby ultima. I knelt down and looked under the bus. I held out my hand to her and she looked at my hand, walking to it slowly.
"Hey there little one." I said soothingly.
"D-don't hurt me." She whimpered.
"It's okay I wont." I slipped my mask off and she walked closer to my hand. "Come here."
I picked her up and she whined. I held her in my arms and looked her in the eyes. She looked up at me and when I put my finger close to her, she held onto it. I smiled in awe and hugged her close.
"There she is!" I turned my head to see some thugs. "You big guy give her to us and we'll be on our way!"
"I think not." I set her in a small space and turned around. "You'll have to kill me to get her."
"Done." The leader raised his hand. "Fire at him!"
I let them shoot me until they ran out of ammo and I smiled before slaughtering each man. I was hungry so I ate them all and licked my lips before pulling the pup out.
"Th-thank you mister." She looked at me.
"What's your name little one?" I asked her.
"Amber." She said nervously.
"Adorable name. Where are your parents?"
"They were killed." She began to tear up and I held her close.
"It's okay, I won't let anyone hurt you."
"Will you be my Daddy?" She asked.
"Yes." I held her. "I will be happy to. You'll meet your other siblings when I find them again."
"I love you Daddy." She hid in my coat when it began to rain.
"I love you too, sweety." I smiled and hugged her close, keeping her dry. This was how I met Amber. The world began to darken for me yet I could still hear it all. I heard them talking. It deafened quickly and I awoken.
"Jason how dare you fail me!" It was Mom.
"You idiot!" Next was Nikki.
"You are weak! You didn't even save me when Maximus killed me!" Cite? Oh god why...
"Why did you fail Jason?." It was Cole.
"Come on Bro! You are just crap!" Jamien growled at me.
"You had me protect Jewel because you're too damn old!" Mason yelled.
"Calling you brother was a mistake." Hash glared me without his blindfold.
"I hate you Jason." Tammy didn't seem like she was joking. She had a look of hate.
"This is why you didn't have a chance with me you ugly fuck!" I saw Trixie.
"I have no right to call you Uncle!" Dizz said.
"This is why I didn't want to be your son anymore." I saw Akira.
"You should have stopped fighting and JUST DIE ALREADY!" This voice split me instantly. "YOU LET CITE DIE YOU GROSS MAGGOT HEAD!"
"A-aunt Ash?" I said. "No... please.. not you too.."
"You broke the G's code Jason..." Juggernaut growled.
"Bro..." I said sadly.
That was it. Everyone I loved... put me down... I watched them vanish one by one. Alone again... in this afterlife..
"Don't listen to them baby..." It was whisp... i know... why is she here?
"I'm alone.." I said sadly.
"I believe in you..." She put her hands on my cheeks. "I know you can do it."
"How..." I looked her in the eyes.
"Just say it.. say the words..."
"Help me Whisp... please.." I couldn't believe im using her.
"Are you ready to rise again?" She got close.
"Yes... I want to kill them all."
"You have me to help." She kissed me deeply then I woke up, rapidly healing. My eyes shifted into ghoul eyes.
"He's back!" Fin screamed.
"Hello mother fuckers." I smiled.
"Let's give them a good scare Baby." I heard whisp say.
"You guys want to play?!" I laughed insanely, cracking my fingers madly and my eyes twitched.
"Oh we're screwed." Lizzy whimpered.
"We can still take him down." Aura threw her light orb at me and I smirked, jerking my head to the left. "Nasty..."
"JUST LIKE YOU!" I swiped at her, grabbing her leg and arms and slamming her back on my knee. Lizzy jumped at me and I used Aura as a bat. "DAMN YOU ARE SLOW! WHAT THE HELL BRIGHT GIRL?!"
"AGGGH!" She screamed.
"DIE! ALL OF YOU!"
"Jason... what became of you... I thought-"
"JUST SHUT UP! YOU ANNOY ME!" I shouted.
"Jason..." Melanie looked at me in sadness.
"JASON!" Bucky threw his shield and it lodged into my chest.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yanked his shield out of my chest.
"You need help!" Bucky magnetized his shield back.
"Inccorect...." I felt bloody tentacles grow from my back. "YOU NEED HELP!"