Years later.....

"Hey Jason." It was Ghostface. He sat next to me at Starbucks as I held the cup of Jasmine Tea in my hands. "How's life?"
"Fine I guess,"I pulled out my wallet and looked at a picture of my children. I sighed and put my finger over them. He looked over my shoulder and then at me. "I miss my kiddies."
"They are good to you huh?"
"Absolutely." I smiled.
"Hey Jason." It was 87, aka Fozy.
"Hey." I sipped my tea. "Whats up?"
"Oh nothing. We're thinking about making a restaraunt."
"Name?" I looked up.
"Outsider's cafe." She said.
"Mkay." I chugged the rest of my tea and stood up, heading out the door.
"Hey Jason." Skarlett smiled.
"Aye Jason." Juggernaut said.
"Hey Fams." I headed to them. "What's cookin'?"
"Nothing much." Juggernaut had blood on his fist.
"Oooh who did you kill today?" I licked my lips.
"Some cops." He wiped the blood off his hands onto a wall.
"When did you last kill?" Skarlett said.
"Not too long ago. A fucking moronic werewolf."
"Damn. Yeah they are annoying beasts." Skarlett agreed.
"Welllll not all." I tapped my fingers together.
"Huh?" Juggernaut looked down at me.
"Im sorta engaged with an Ultima. Not married yet. But you know." I put my hands into my pockets.
"Whats her name?"
"Vonellope." I smiled under my mask, looking up. "Now that I think about I have a big family. A very big one. People think im a fuck boi because of all the kids I have. They are all adopted kiddies. I never really considered making a natural born baby since I dont have the function to do that being dead in all."
"Where's your machete?" Skarlett pointed out.
"Well, Lucien gave me these," A kagune shot out of my back and wiggled around. "I am the only ghoul who doesnt need to eat just human flesh or cannibalize the other ghouls to survive. Im only a zombie to some. So fun."
"Oh my lord."
"What?"My kagune shrunk back into my body.
"Don't even mention that word..." She scowled.
"Kagune?" My kagune ripped back out and I started poking her.
"DAMNIT JASON FOR GOD'S SAKE!" She started shooting my kagune only to realize it did no good.
"Jesus," I retracted it back in. "Can't have fun with you being like this."
"Jason..." Deemas appeared out of nowhere.
"You keep following me dipshit and Im about to just rip your god damn throat out and be done with it."
"What would Shadow say?"
"I have nothing to do with her." I cracked a finger. "She cant even hunt correctly."
"Oh? I thought you 2 were a team?" He grinned.
"Pffft. Last time we actually tried to hunt the target down, she let him go and told me to leave him."
"Is that so? Why didn't you go after him anyways? I mean after all you are a rule breaking Rebel. Not caring what anyone says." I think he's taunting me.
"I got no fucking idea ok?! Leave me alone you brat!" I swung my Kagune but he dodged it.
"One of us is going to have to die Jason for that to happen!" He charged at me and I stuck my kagune out to fling him aside. I cracked a finger.
"Seriously stop being so obsessed with me."