There were times where she was able to ignore the little voice in her head. That she didn't belong here, that this was only a dream and that fairytales only existed at Disney and not here in reality.

And there were time where the voice won out. Mostly she could hide it from Alex, but not today. She was worried about tonight, the wedding tomorrow, the first time she would face Meghan since the fight they had last week all of them with Alex's family present including his gran, The Queen. All of them, every single person would be dressed up to the nines in designers' dresses and here she was, wearing a dress bought on Zalando.

"Look at me." He said, lifting her head with a finger under her chin so he could look into her eyes.

"Money isn't the only think that makes a woman look beautiful like you say, it's only a dress. I love that you can make this work, that you simply don't need a thousand-pound dress to look like you fit and still don't make the cut. You look stunning, just the way you are. I don't care that you don't come from money and if you'd asked me, I'm gladly have paid all of it love." He told her with honesty and care in his voice and eyes, running his thumb back and forth on her cheek but he saw the glare when he brought it up that he'd offered her to pay for her clothes. He knew she was a proud woman, and her family was doing better since she'd started dating him and he'd snooped out the bank director that stole all of their money and he'd arranged to have it all paid back and a damage fee on top of it.

None of this was known to Amelia, that he'd been the one to hire a private investigator to get it investigated, that found him in Dubai and made the right calls to get him exported back to Belgium and pay all of the money back, the money they'd paid to make up for his mistake and a damage fee. Amelia would probably strangle him, but he loved her family and no matter how little they had when he started to get to know her. He was always welcomed with open arms and smiles. He wished that they could make the move here once they were married. He knew being so far away from Amelia would be painful on both sides. So he hoped that he could still find a way to make it less painful.

When he'd told his father and William about the bank owner who'd stolen all of their money. His dad had put the lawyers onto it, he'd never seen her family so grateful the day they discovered that all the money would be returned to them, including a 1,5-million-euro damage fee to her grandparents and then her mother separately. It worked to have the best lawyers. It had been like a weight had been lifted of their shoulders. And his father had gotten her grandfather into investing through a friend of his as well, he really wanted to have the best for her grandparents as well whom he liked a lot.

"You look beautiful love and if anyone says differently their only jealous of how beautiful you look." He told her as she gave him a doubtful look.

"You'll see;" he whispered to her as a knock was heard at the door of their bedroom.

"Come on love birds, we've got to make our way downstairs." William's voice was heard as she let out a heavy sigh, so not ready for this as she followed behind her boyfriend as they walked out of their bedroom.

"Amelia, you look beautiful." William told her, looking at the women his brother had fallen for. In her dark blue dress, her hair made up, she truly looked the part of a future Duchess and Queen and he'd be proud and happy to not only support his brother in the future but her as well in her own duty she would take on. He could only hope that his brother would pop the question and soon, he couldn't wait to have a decent sister-in-law in his own family.

Sure, Pippa was great, but she wasn't a part of the firm, he longed to have a sister-in-law as his brother's had in Kate for so long. And to have her as a partner to his brother and to the firm. And in a way he already knew that they were truly on the way to have that. He liked Amelia a lot and she was just perfect for his brother.