'Do you miss me like I do?'

'Did you ever love me?'

As more tears came, more thoughts whirled through his head. So many unanswered questions.

He drinks some more, he have wiped his eyes so much they are red and swollen "I never got to tell you that...I love you"

His fingers start playing with the silver ring that's hanging from his neck. He tries to calm himself, to think straight, but after all the drinking his mind is spinning and his heart is beating like crazy.

Last time he came here he had promised to himself that it would be the last time...

[...]

riiing

Chanyeol slowly wakes up. He had fallen asleep while sitting down.

riiiing riiing

He rubs his puffy eyes and grabs his phone.

He blinks a few times, his vision is blurry; it's difficult for him to see clearly.

riiing

He manages to read the caller's name on the screen. He lets out a deep breath and declines the call.

He leaves the phone next to him and rests his forehead on his bent knee and closes his eyes.

riiing

"Aish" He curses in a husky voice and answers the call "What Byun?"

"Chanyeol-ah, where are you?"

Chanyeol sighs.

"Do you even know what time it is?"

He raises his eyes to the window in front of him, the dark night sky is slightly brighter. Morning sun must be on the way.

"You're at that place right? You know how mad Junmyeon will be if he finds out-"

"Why are you up Byun?" Chanyeol quickly asks in an irritated tone. He can understand that Baekhyun on the other line is whispering.

He hears him sigh
"I'm coming"

"Ani-ah!"

"He can't know you got drunk again Chanyeol. Last time he made you promise that you'll never go there again"

"Why don't you just mind your own business, huh? Let me get scolded for all I care anymore..."

Chanyeol waits for Baekhyun's next response but all he can hear is silence.

"I'll be there in 10'"

The line gets cut off and Chanyeol puts the phone down. He lets his head fall back and closes his eyes.