"Stop..." I trail out with a laugh aking him grin at me.

"I love you." He brings me closer to him and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you too." I answer back and then hear a scream runing towards our room, Davi dressed in a white t-shirt and blue shorts with a pair of flip flops and a tiny version of a snap back.

He looks like a mini version of Neymar with blond hair.

"Don't you look cute." I smile down at Davi who jumps up with a cheeky smile sketched across his face.

"I look like daddy." He shouts making me laugh and Neymar smile wide and pick him up.

"Well that means you look very, very handsome." Neymar gives him a kiss before setting him back down on the floor and I take Davi's hand.

"Come'n let's go." I say and walk out with Davi holding my hand and Neymar walking behind us with his training gear.

-----------------------------

Davi and I sit in a sandwich bar, he got a plain chicken mayonaise sandwich while I got a sweet chili chicken wrap.

"This is so nice." Davi says after eating a bite of his sandwich.

"I know, but eat up if we want to get ice cream and still have time to see dad in practice." He only had at least one bite left of his sandwich.

"Okay." He puts his last bite into his mouth and smiles up at me and climbs out of his chair and holds onto my hand. "Let's go get ice cream!" He shouts as I finish off my ice tea and pulls me off my chair. I smile at the waitress who has to doge our way because Davi is moving quickly out of the sandwich bar. 

"Where do you want to go for ice cream?" I ask, looking down at the small boy as we walk through the busy Barcelona streets.

"I don't know, you choose." He shurgs his shoulders making me laugh and point to a small cafe with an ice cream window with a small line of people.

"How about there?" I ask and point over to it.

"Okay." Davi then holds onto my hand as we walk over to the cafe and wait in line and I get money because I know the price for two tubs because of the board outside. 

"Can I get vanilla?" He asks and I nod.

"I was going to get that too." I tell him and he smiles. I order the ice cream and pay and hand Davi his ice cream tub with a blue spoon in it. 

"Thank you Scout." He smiles at his ice cream and takes a bite spoonful of his and eats it. I laugh and take mines in smaller bites. 

"Are we going to my dad training now?" He asks and I nod and keep him close to me as we eat our ice cream and walk towards the training centre. 

Davi finishes his ice cream and puts it in a bin and I do the same since we finish our ice cream at the same time. 

"When are you and daddy going to tell everyone?" Davi asks whispering a little as I pick him up off the ground before of how busy the street is and I don't want to loose him in the crowd.

"Probably tonight." I tell him with a small smile.

"I'm so excited." He whispers in my ear, "I'm going to be a big brother." He giggles a whispers making me laugh and put him down back onto the ground since it's less busy now as we get sloer to the training centre.

"I'm excited too." I tell him making him smile and he then runs quickly into the training centre through th door so I follow quickly behind. 

"Hi Scout." I smile at Will who is still out of training but he stil insits on coming even though he can't do anything, he's holding Davi is his arms while Davi plays with Will's hair.