"Ooh!" Rachel exclaimed and went back to her room with the lunchbox. I headed over to my apartment to see Joey using my phone and writing something down on his little notepad.

"Yes!" He exclaimed excitedly after hanging up the phone.

"What's up?" I hung up my coat and headed into the kitchen.

"Guess who has two thumbs and an audition for a Broadway musical?" He smiled proudly. "This guy!" He pointed at himself happily.

"Really? You're going to be on Broadway?" I inquired. He nodded his head in confirmation. "That's amazing!" I ran into his open arms. He spun me around a bit before setting me down.

"It's a musical version of A Tale of Two Cities, so I think I'm going to sing 'New York, New York' and, uh..." He thought about it for a moment. "Oh! 'I Left My Heart in San Francisco'." He added.

"Joey, honey, I don't think you get to pick the cities." I informed him.

"What?" He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Mr. Dickens gets to pick the cities." I replied, referring to the book's author.

"Who?" He put his hands on his hips.

"Alright, I'll get Chandler to get you the Cliff Notes." I waved it off.

"The what?" H asked me.

"Uh, the abridgment." I clarified.

"Oh, okay." He nodded his head. "The what?" He called out to me. I smiled to myself and got on my toes, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're lucky you're cute." I pecked his lips.

"I'm going to need some more, baby." He brought me in for a passionate kiss.

"Maybe I should go to your audition with you. You know, for some motivation." I giggled. The next day, I was sitting in the room with the audition. My God, he has got a killer voice.

"Lovely. Just lovely." The director of the musical complimented him.

"Really? Thanks." He smiled at the man before coming to me.

"Joey, we definitely want to see you for the callback on Saturday." The director joined us. Joey looked down at me in complete shock.

"Excellent. I'll be there." He shook the man's hand vigorously before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door to leave.

"And listen, don't forget to bring your jazz shoes for the dance audition." The director called out, making the two of us stop.

"My, uh, my agent said that it wasn't a dancing part." Joey stuttered out.

"Oh, Joey, all the roles got to dance a little. But believe me, with your dance background, it'll be a piece of cake." The director reassured him. I raised an eyebrow at my boyfriend. The two of us headed back to his apartment along with Phoebe and Chandler.

"'Three years of modern dance with Twyla Tharp'? Five years with the American Ballet Theater?" Chandler read off of Joey's resume.

"Hey, everyone lies on their resumes, okay?" Joey defended himself. Well, he tried to. "I wasn't one of the Zoom kids either." He grabbed his resume out of Chandler's hand.

"Can you, like, dance at all?" Phoebe crossed her arms over her chest.

"I can dance." Joey emphasized.

"Waltzing and slow dancing don't count." I gave him a look.

"Sure I can dance." And he proceeded to do a very, very, very embarrassing dance.

"No, no, no, no!" Chandler couldn't stand to continue to watch his best friend.

"Wh–What is that?" Phoebe questioned.

"Obviously it looks stupid now. There's no music playing." Joey pouted slightly. Then, the guy's phone rang.

"Alright, I have to get that, but no, no." Chandler pointed a finger at him before picking up the call. Then, Monica came into the apartment.

"Hi." She greeted us with a smile.

"So, how was last night with Julio, señorita?" I asked her teasingly.

"Oh, he is so amazing. He's so sexy and smart, which makes him even sexier." Monica squealed. "Look, I got to tell you two this. Last night, we were fooling around, and all of a sudden he stops to write a poem." She pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket.

"Get out." Joey chuckled. "I couldn't stop if a meteor hit me." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side.

"He didn't stop when there was an earthquake a couple of months ago." I blushed a little. "Alright, well, I've got to get to work. I'll see you guys later." I pecked Joey on the cheek and waved at the others before leaving. On Saturday, I was at Monica's apartment helping her wrap a glass vase for Julio. She showed me the poem he wrote for her a few days ago.

"What are you guys wrapping?" Phoebe walked in.

"Look what I got Julio." She held the vase up.

"Yeah. It's a vase." Phoebe smiled forcefully.

"Just like the one in the poem." Monica rewrapped the ribbon.

"Not exactly like the one in the poem." Phoebe took off her gloves.

"What do you mean, Pheebs?" I glanced up at her.

"Monica, remember how you said that you are really dense about poetry?" She reminded us. "Oh." Phoebe just hugged her tightly before proceeding to tell us what the poem really meant.