Epilogue

I seriously don't even know what words I'll use to thank you my sweet creatures.

Your support means so much to me.I couldn't have come to the finish of this book without you being here.

Thank you so much to each and every single one of you who read, voted and/or commented.

You are amazing and I love you all.

Thank you so much.

Enjoy..

**

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss." Harry smiled as he looked at his extremely gorgeous husband who looked even more gorgeous on their wedding day.

Niall returned Harry's smile and stood on his tip toes as Harry held his waist and kissed him sweetly.

"I love you, hubby." Niall whispered to Harry when they had broken the kiss.

"I love you too, hubby." Harry replied and they they both faced the officiator.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you, Mr and Mr Styles." The older man said and everyone stood up to clap and cheer at the newest married couple.

Liam hugged Harry and wished him the very best as Niall was hugging his two bestfriends, Louis and Zayn.

After the groom's men had hugged with the new couple, Niall and Harry held hands as they made their way outside.

Niall and Harry had decided to get married a fortnight after Niall's graduation which is exactly what they did.

Everyone was happy for them and they all clapped and cheered for them as they went out.

When they were out, they got into the limo that had brought Niall and it drove them to the reception of the wedding.

"I was so nervous back there, glad it's all over and we are married now." Niall rested his head on Harry's shoulder as they sat in the back of the luxurious car.

"I could sense your nervousness baby, but that's okay. Because I was just as nervous myself." Harry turned his head and kissed Niall who happily kissed back.

"I can't believe I'm with you right now.The last week has been hell without you." Niall said.

A week ago when Niall's family, arrived.Harry's parents told him that he had to be away from Niall for a few days before the wedding as per wedding tradition.

He had not liked the idea but he knew that at the end he will be Niall's husband and he was holding on to that in their time of separation.

Niall too was not okay to be away from Harry but atleast he had William who was with his family since Harry's parents always see him unlike his own parents.

"I missed you too baby, I was on the brink of going crazy." Harry said.

They continued talking and reminiscing about their relationship until their driver told them that they had arrived.

The driver opened the door and Harry got out then he held his hand out for Niall.

*

"...I know that you will both make each other happy, wishing you so much happiness in your marriage and remember it's just the two of you. Don't listen to people who will talk bad about your partner." Liam finished his best man speech and raised his champagne glass.

"To Niall and Harry!" He made a toast and everyone repeated after him then they drank their champagne.

When all the formal speeches had been said, Niall and Harry opened the floor with their first dance.