Chapter.3

"I'm sorry, are you hurt?" The stranger asked.

Niall looked at the man. He had the most wonderful green eyes. And he looked so ... familiar.

"I'm alright, thank you." Niall said.

The man was handsome and hot as fuck.

Niall couldn't help but think that he had seen that face before.

Sharp jaw, green eyes cherry lips and short curly hair styled to perfection.

Niall racked his brain but he could still not put a name to the face.

The man then picked up Niall's back pack and handed it him.

The man was infact Niall's imaginary 'boyfriend' Harry Styles but since he had never met Harry before he didn't know that.

Even the pictures Niall had seen of Harry when he and Louis looked the man up couldn't comprehend because in all of them Harry had long hair.

Harry had just cut his hair two days prior because it had gotten too long. The new look made him a bit unrecognizable even for people who had seen him before and for Niall who had only seen him on pictures, his mind was blank.

Harry looked at Niall, a lad he had never seen before. It wouldn't surprise him if the boy infront of him was an employee because he had no direct relation to his employees except for the HODs.

He decided to find out.

"You work here?" Harry asked.

"No. My boyfriend does." Niall said.

"That's great, what does he do around here?" Harry questioned the blonde.

Niall debated about answering the question or not.

"He's the owner of the company." Niall said.

Harry was taken aback.

"Owner? But the owner is-" His sentence was cut short.

"Harry Styles. I know because that's my boyfriend's name." Niall said.

Before Harry could speak up Niall continued.

"It was nice to meet you but I really have to go." Niall rushed out and disappeared from sight before Harry could respond.

Harry was amazed, he had a boyfriend without his knowledge. Who was that boy?

"You probably don't know your boyfriend blondie because I was right in front of you." Harry thought out loud and walked out of the building to his car.

He got into his car but before he drove off, he decided to ask someone about the blonde who was apparently his boyfriend without his knowledge.

He exited the car and headed back to the building.

He approached the security guy who was stationed by the entrance.

"Hello." He said in a deep husky voice.

"Welcome to 'Styles Productions' sir. What can I do for you?" The guy greeted him thinking he was a client.

How good it feels to have employees who don't know you.

"Did you see the guy I bumped into a few minutes ago by the doors?" He asked.

"Yes I did sir. Did he do something inappropriate to you?" The security man asked.

"No not really. I was just wondering if perhaps you know who is." Harry said shaking his head.

"I don't exactly know his name but he works in the Starbucks across the street. Coffee becomes a bestfriend if you work in my field. I see him there most of the times." The guy replied.