Chapter.13

Dedicated to NiamIsTheBest61.Your support means a lot to me love.

____________________________________

"Emily?"

Harry could not believe who had the audacity to mess with him after everything she had made him go through.

"That's me. Pleased to hear my voice?" Emily mocked.

Instead of answering, Harry demanded answers from her.

"What the fuck do you want from me you bitch?" He asked.

"Ah ah I would watch your mouth if I were you."

"Good thing you are not me then. I'll ask you one more time, what do you fucking want from Niall?"

She laughed humorlessly.

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear your insults. Anyway, its not your little boyfriend that I'm interested in. Its what you have to offer."

"You are crazy if you think I'll still stay here and listen to the crap that you are telling me." Harry was on the verge of hanging up but Liam motioned for him to continue so that they know what exactly she wanted.

"He's in class right now, having a lecture in Drama and Arts. I have people watching him everywhere, now if you want your precious little bitch to come to no harm then you will listen to me."

Harry's heart missed a beat, it didn't require a genius to understand that Emily was talking about Niall.

He looked at Liam and the latter nodded for him to continue.

"You stay the fuck away from Niall, Emily. Or so help me god..."

"Okay Harry, you can't do anyt-"

Harry didn't want to let her finish and so he cut her off mid-sentence.

"What do you want?" He all but growled.

"I want to offer you a deal and I should see you in person. Oh and Liam can tag along too I know you are together right now."

The two bestfriends glanced at each other.

"Alright Emily when and where but it should be a public place." Liam spoke up for the first time.

"Hello to you too Liam. Harry's office in an hour." She said and hung up before any of them could utter a word of protest.

An hour later, the two lads found themselves pacing Harry's office impatiently waiting for her to arrive.

The door swung open startling them both and in walked Emily.

"Hello boys! So good to see you. The last time we saw each other wasn't exactly pleasant." She said in an overly enthusiastic voice.

*

"Stop beating about the bush and tell us what the fuck you want before I throw you out, literally." Liam threatened when she had began small talk with them.

They were all seated with Harry behind his desk and Emily in a client chair while Liam pulled up the other client chair and sat next to Harry so that they were both facing her.

"Oh shut up Liam. When I said you could tag along, I didn't mean that you are allowed to make decisions. I know all about you and Zayn FYI." She snapped at Liam who didn't look one bit surprised.

Niall and Zayn were friends and if she knew about Niall then she obviously knew Zayn too but he wasn't going to show her that it bothered him even if he was internally freaking out.