Chapter.14

After a moment, Harry realized the full damage of his actions and rushed outside to try and catch up with Niall before he left.

He however, saw the retreating car when he got outside. He tried to run after it but it was useless.

He turned around and went back inside. Not because he wanted to keep listening to Emily's craziness but because he needed answers.

"I'm using every ounce of my will to hold myself together and not lash out right now. I need you to answer one question, did you plan this?" He said in a dangerously calm voice.

Emily grabbed a napkin and looked at Harry.

"I would like to say no but... sort of, yeah. I wasn't completely counting on it though but here we are." She wiped the corner of her mouth with the napkin and smirked at Harry.

"It was pretty dumb of you to lie to him in the first place." She added when Harry seemed to be strangling her with his eyes.

"Stay the fuck out of my life, Emily. I don't even know why I agreed to this stupid meeting in the first place." Harry growled and stood up to leave.

Emily's voice however, stopped him in his tracks.

"You haven't even heard the reason I called you here." She started and when Harry didn't turn around she continued.

"I don't want you to connect me to directors anymore, I want to be a partner in Styles Productions. I want to work alongside you." She finished making Harry turn around fast enough to get whiplash.

"What?! I know you are crazy but this is over the top even for you. Do you think I'd give in to that idea?" Harry said through gritted teeth and hurriedly left.

He needed to get to Niall as quickly as possible.

Emily stood up too and quickly caught up with Harry just as he got to his car.

"Not so fast, loverboy." She held his arm as he was about to open his car door.

"Get your hands off me!" He yanked his arm free.

"I want in. I wanna be your business partner. Equal shares in the company or get ready to see Niall leave you and finally physically hurt." Emily threatened in a serious voice.

Harry was on the verge of breaking the 'never hit a girl' rule.

"That is a family business. There's no such things as business partners or any of that shit. That is my company and I don't want shareholders." Harry said.

"I will be the first one." She responded with a smug smile.

"No you won't and you won't hurt Niall either. Fuck off from our lives." He clenched his fists.

"Alright then. I'm getting tired of trying to do this the right way. Game on." She said and walked away to what Harry assumed was her car.

Without wasting more time, Harry jumped in his car and drove off towards Niall's flat while calling him.

All of his calls to Niall were unanswered until finally Niall switched off his phone.

Harry soon got to the flat complex and rushed upstairs.

He opened the door with his key and got in the house.

"Harry, hi!" He found Josh, one of Niall's friends studying in the kitchen.

"Hello Josh. Is Niall home?" He asked.

Josh shook his head before answering.

"I haven't seen both of them since they dropped me here and went to work." Josh explained making Harry's worry skyrocket.