Chapter.12

Dedicated to xXDirectionerXx139.Your cute comments always bring a smile to my face love.

____________________________________

The following morning, Harry woke up extra early and got ready for work because he had an early morning meeting with his HODs as he did every Monday.

When he was done, he went to wake up his boyfriend and tell him that he was leaving.

Niall didn't have classes until 11am so Harry figured he could use some more sleep.

"Baby...? " He shook Niall gently.

Niall only stired and buried his face in his pillow.

Harry then began peppering his arm with kisses until Niall burst out laughing saying it tickles.

"Hey." Harry said when they had both stopped laughing hard.

"Morning." Niall yawned.

"I'm about to leave. I made you breakfast just heat it up when you are ready to eat, and all the keys to the cars are on the hook by the entrance. I hope you don't mind driving yourself to school." Harry said.

"I don't mind, thanks. And thank you for making me breakfast. Have you eaten?" Niall raised his eyebrows at Harry.

"I knew you would have my head if I didn't eat so yeah I've eaten." Harry smiled.

"I don't even know if I'll go to Uni today." Niall sighed.

"What? Why?" Harry didn't like it when Niall missed school unless it was highly necessary.

"I just dont feel like going and I'm cold." Niall shrugged.

"You are not missing school Ni. And forget about driving yourself. I'll be here by 10:30 to take you there and I better find you prepared mister." Harry said pointing a finger at Niall.

"Are we clear?" He asked when Niall kept quiet.

"Yes daddy." Niall mocked but gasped but when he realised what he had just said.

He shot up and ran to the bathroom yelling a goodbye to Harry.

It took a whole minute for Harry to come to his senses after what Niall had said.

He shook his head and headed down with a grin on his face.

Then he left for work after setting an alarm of the time he had to come and take Niall to school.

Niall was a very smart student and Harry didn't want him missing school .

Meanwhile Niall was freaking out while showering, he didn't know if Harry was comfortable with that name even if it had been an honest mistake.

When he finished taking a shower, he brushed his teeth and dried his body then he walked out of the shower naked.

He went to Harry's walk-in and chose what he would wear but for now, he decided to wear Harry's sweats and a big hoodie. He was still feeling very cold.

He walked out of the closet and decided to eat first but when he went to open the door, he realized it was too cold.

So he went back and opted to sleep some more so that the cold could go away.

The next time he woke was because Harry's voice was announcing that he was home.

"Niall, you are still asleep?" Harry stood in the doorway of his bedroom.