Chapter.25 (!)

That night when Harry and Niall went back home to Harry's house, Niall was all smiles.He was happy that Harry's family had welcomed him with open arms.

And so they went upstairs to their bedroom so that they could get ready for bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower real quick okay,babe?" Niall announced and quickly stripped then he went to the bathroom and started the shower.

As the water warmed up,he brushed his teeth and when he was done,he jumped into the shower and stood under the warm water,loving how his muscles relaxed instantly.

He sighed contentedly and grabbed his coconut shampoo and began washing his hair.

Suddenly,Niall felt a body press behind him.He didn't have time to worry about who had come into the shower because he immediately recognized Harry's presence.

"Harry?" He asked just to double check because his eyes were closed as he was still washing his hair.

"You didn't think I would let you tease me like that,huh?" Harry whispered in Niall's ear and that sent a shiver down his spine.

"T-tease?" He croaked out.

"Hmm.You undress infront of me and swing your cute bum on your way here leaving me all hard." Harry clarified and Niall gulped.

He was loving all that Harry was doing and Harry's sexy voice was just sending him to cloud nine already.

Niall felt Harry massage the scalp of his hair and help him rinse his hair.

The action was supposed to be far from anything sexual but he felt blood rush south when Harry's hands ran through his hair.

He couldn't help himself when he released an involuntary moan.

"Harry.." He immediately widened his eyes when he realised that he had moaned.

"What was that?" Harry asked and Niall could almost hear the smirk that accompanied his cheeky voice.

"Nothing." Niall said and turned so that he was now facing Harry.

Niall had been Harry's boyfriend for a while now but he was always fascinated by the man.The man was breathtaking and stunning.Even in all his glory.

Niall saw Harry smirk and he looked at him puzzled but when Harry's eyes looked down,Niall understood what the smirk meant.

He was rock hard.

Who would blame him when Harry was standing infront of him and looking all sexy? No one.

"You want me to do something about that?" Harry asked and motioned to Niall's member.Niall could see Harry's member joining the club too and his eyes were dilated.

Niall had no time to reply because Harry was kissing him,hard.

The kiss was rushed and slightly sloppy but that just made both lads want more.It was filled with lust and want.

Niall felt Harry slide his hands down his back until he cupped his bum.He gave it a squeeze and when Niall gasped,Harry pushed his tongue into his boyfriend's mouth.

Niall let Harry willingly lead the kiss and he kept moaning and running his hands up and down Harry's chest.

His hands found Harry's nipples and he rubbed the hard nipples making Harry bite his lip.

Niall moaned in Harry's mouth.

Harry then pulled away from the kiss and told Niall to turn around.

"Bend for me baby." He said huskily and Niall obeyed immediately.He was throbbing and he needed release.

The water that was still falling on them acted as lube and soon Harry had prepped Niall and was now lining his member with Niall's entrance.