Chapter.2

"Leave him alone you asshole!" Josh yelled at the guy who had been shamelessly flirting with Niall since they entered the class.

The boys were all at school. Josh and Niall were both minoring in Theatre Arts and Drama which explained why they were in the same class at the moment.

The class had been put in pairs and had been told to choose and practice a scene from one of Shakespeare's many plays and then to come and perform it during the next class.

Unfortunately for Niall, he'd been paired with the guy who had made his mission to make Niall his boyfriend. Niall on the other hand was not in the slightest interested in him. But that did not stop him from hitting on Niall all through their practice.

"Fuck off Josh. This is none of your business." Nate said.

"Oh yes it is. He's my friend and you are bothering him." Josh countered.

Niall sat back in his chair and watched the scene unfold in front of his eyes.

He was very capable of telling Nate off but he wasn't complaining that someone got his back.

"He's my partner, he's stuck with me for next hour and half. You can't do anything to change that." Nate glared at Josh.

"There's a lot I can do Nate. Dont underestimate me." Josh smirked.

"I'd like to see you try." Nate said with a smirk of his own.

By now everyone in the theatre was quiet and watching the exchange of words.

"I know that your cousin, the one who is currently sheltering you works at 'Styles Productions' and th-" Josh was cut off by Nate.

"What if he works there, what can you do? It's not like you own the place." Nate mocked.

Niall knew that Josh would spill what he was not supposed to, so he tried to reason with his friend.

"Josh let it go." Niall said warningly.

Josh glanced at Niall and turned back to Nate.

"I don't but Niall's boyfriend Harry Styles does. All I have to do is make a simple call and it's curtains down for your cousin." Josh said not even realizing what he had said in a theater full of his course mates.

The class gasped and Niall's face went pale.

How dare Josh say that when he promised not to tell just three weeks prior?

Josh came to his senses and turned to Niall with guilt written on his face.

"Niall... I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to slip." Josh stuttered.

"But it did slip and everyone in here knows after I told you how he feels about the public knowing his relationship status." Niall said looking smug rather than angry because Josh's face was priceless.

"I know, Niall. I'm sorry." Josh apologized again.

"Is it true, Niall?" Nate's voice was quiet.

Niall just stared at him which to Nate meant yes.

He couldn't risk his cousin's job, the poor guy had received a warning the previous week and messing with the boss' boyfriend would surely end his job.

Harry Styles was not someone to mess with. In anyway.

"What's going on here? Why are you all not working on your scenes?" The professor said entering the theatre from wherever he'd gone.

The students all rushed back to their previous spots with their partners and continued working.

Nate was quiet besides Niall and they worked surprisingly well together. And for the first time since he knew him, Nate behaved like an adult and not like a horny teenager.