Chapter.5

"...so he insisted until I accepted to take it." Niall explained to Louis.

The two lads were in the Library supposedly studying but they ended up just talking about Edward and his car which was in Niall's possession currently.

"Wow. Niall I know I said this before but the guy really likes you maybe even already in love. I mean just look at that car...it's extremely pricey and he gave it to you in a heartbeat. Only love can make people act that way." Louis said.

Niall smiled. He would have liked to believe that but Edward just seemed like a person who would treat any of his friends that way. Although Niall didn't know any of the lad's friends or if he even had any.

"Lent Louis, he lent me the car not gave me." Niall clarified.

"That's beside the point Ni. He loves you okay maybe not yet love but he likes you." Louis retorted.

"Louis as much as I would love for that to be true, I don't think he does. Ed seems so friendly to me that he's comfortable enough to openly flirt with me." Niall said with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Flirt? How so."Louis asked concentrating on what he thought was most important.

Niall smiled at the word Ed had been calling him which he wished would come true one day.

"He calls me his boyfriend." Niall said now smiling wide.

Louis dramatically gasped.

"What Niall! The guy calls you his boyfriend even when he knows you are in a relationship with his boss?" Louis whisper yelled.

Niall nodded.

"And you sit here and tell me that he just likes you as a friend? Are you love blind or anything because I'd gladly shine a flashlight in your eyes to open them so you can see what's right in front you." Louis said.

"See you? I can already see you." Niall smirked.

"What?" Louis asked not exactly catching on.

"You said so I can see what's in front of me. You are infront of me and I can see you." Niall grinned.

"You are crazy, you know that right?" Louis asked finally catching on.

Niall nodded.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'.

"But Niall just think about it, who would actually give you such an expensive car to use because yours is being serviced?" Louis reopened the subject.

"You?" Niall asked.

"Niall be serious." Louis warned.

"I'm being serious. Wouldn't you give it to me?" Niall asked feigning hurt.

"You know I would." Louis said.

"But on a serious note. Give the guy a chance Niall, he likes you." He continued.

"How do I give someone a chance when he has not asked for it ?" Niall wondered to his friend.

"How do you expect him to ask for a chance when you are in a 'relationship' with his boss?" Louis asked back.

Niall kept quiet thinking.

"Start by telling him the truth and then see where this will lead." Louis continued when his friend didn't say anything.

"But-" Niall's sentence was cut off by Louis.

"We already went through the 'buts' Ni. Give it a try, thats the only way you will know." He encouraged.