Chapter.19

OMG! OMG! again OMG!

You my sweet creatures are seriously the best.

Here's what you have done for me;

*You have brought this book to more than 2k reads .

*You have given it more than 300 votes.

*You have ranked it number 1 in the #narry tag and #Storan tag.

For all of this I just wanna say a massive THANK YOU!I love you all.

Here's a chapter for you, enjoy....

**

Harry was so overjoyed with Niall's return. He didn't wanna let him out of sight .

And even when everyone greeted, embranced and cried with Niall, Harry was still by his boyfriend's side.

Even through out Niall's explanation of his story, Harry still sat close to him with an arm around him.

Niall told them what happened and how Emily eventually had a change of heart, he told them how that happened when he mentioned his mother.

And how Emily confessed that she was only looking out for her baby's future and that she had regretted what she did.

However, to Niall's dismay, no one among them showed signs of sympathy as Niall had expected.

They all said Emily deserved to be charged and be dealt with by the law.

After they all concluded that, without noticing Niall's silence, he decided that it was not a good time to tell them he had promised Emily that no charges would be pressed and that he would help her.

They talked some more until Niall couldn't keep his eyes open.

Harry then told Liam that they'd be going so Niall could rest and that made Louis and Shawn leave as well.

During the ride back to Harry's, Niall slept almost all the way. He had a half mind to tell Harry what he had promised Emily before Harry did anything but he knew that he needed to sleep and rest up just in case Harry put up a fight and he would be too tired to get his point across.

They got to Harry's in no time and Harry ran Niall a warm bath but he didn't even get to enjoy it much because as soon as he got in, he started dozing and Harry had to help him out so that he could sleep.

"Good night baby, I'm so glad you are back." Harry said as he cuddled Niall who was half asleep.

"I love you. Night." Niall mumbled.

They fell asleep in each other's arms .

*

"F-fuck Harrrrry!" Niall yelled as he came and shot his load on his and Harry's chest and stomach.

Hearing Niall moan out his name so loud sent Harry over the edge and he too came in the condom and rode out his high.

Niall played with Harry's hair as the latter collapsed on top of him panting heavily.

"That was awesome." Harry said after a little silent while.

"Yeah..." Was all Niall managed to say. He was too blissed out to say anything more.

"We have to shower." Harry said softy after a few minutes.

"Don't wanna." Niall protested lazily.

"We have to baby, and then I'll make you chocolate chip pancakes." Harry coaxed knowing that those where Niall's favourite.

Niall huffed.