Chapter.15

Dedicated to our very own baby Niall Horan for being amazing in the game and being his adorable self.

Sports bra? Don't even say otherwise because Niall said so himself. (shut up Google) lol

Anyway I was supposed to have this up earlier but I got so fooking busy and I couldn't do it.

But... here it is

Enjoy....

____________________________________
Harry pushed past Liam and was in the room seconds later.

He couldn't believe his eyes. He had been looking for Niall like a mad man and all along the lad had been in his own house.

He looked at Niall with glossy eyes.

He was relieved that his boyfriend hadn't done anything stupid and he was sorry because of all the things that Emily had made him do to Niall starting with lying about his whereabouts.

"Baby I'm so so fucking sorry. I promise I'll explain everything." He started.

"Yeah I'm so waiting for the explanation of why you would lie to me and meet up with your ex. Did you plan on getting back together or something?" Niall crossed his arms from his place on the bed.

"We'll be in the living room. Come guys." Liam said and motioned for Louis and Zayn to follow him so that the couple could have some privacy.

When they left, Harry crossed the room and sat down at the foot of the bed looking at Niall who had a cold stare fixed on him.

"Niall I'm sorry. I-" He couldn't finish his sentence because Niall cut him off.

"Just fucking get on with the explanation already." He hissed.

He was clearly pissed at Harry and all kinds of possibilities were running through his mind.

Harry sighed but decided it would be a good idea to just tell Niall about Emily, after all he was bound to find out one way or another.

"Well?" Niall said growing impatient with Harry.

"As you know her name is Emily, my ex-girlfriend. We broke up almost three years ago and a few weeks ago she came to my company wanting me to introduce her to some big shot movie directors so that she could pursue her acting career." He took a deep breath continuing while Niall looked at him with a face that told him that he was all ears.

"I refused because of all people I could help, she was not on that list so she threatened me with your safety." He said and Niall sat up straight.

"What about my safety?" Niall asked.

"She said she'd hurt you if I didn't comply and that she had eyes on you everywhere." Harry explained.

Niall was confused.

"Why would she want to hurt me?Why me?" He asked.

Harry sighed.

"Because she thinks that Liam and I were behind the downfall of her relationship." Harry said.

Niall was more confused than ever. He knew that Harry and his ex did not end things on a good note and that it involved cheating but that was all he knew.

He didn't know the full story of how Emily broke Harry's heart.

"Didn't she cheat on you or something? Why would you be behind the downfall of her relationship if she cheated on you?" He asked Harry.

"She cheated but not on me." Harry said evasively.

"What do you mean?" Niall asked with raised eyebrows.