Chapter.18

"Please don't do this. This is not you." Niall pleaded with Emily.

It was a whole day after Emily had let Niall talk to Harry and ever since Niall had been begging her to be freed.

And had she ended up calling one of her friends in France to take Niall to France and wait for Harry to sign everything since Niall was being annoying.

The friend had told her that he'd be in London in the morning to pick Niall up.

And although his mouth was left untapped, he was tied to a chair because he kept moving around and squirming on the bed that he was cuffed to earlier.

"Shut up Niall or I will sew your mouth shut." Emily threatened with the gun in her hand as they waited for the man who was meant to arrive in a few hours since he was driving.

"Emily please, whatever the reason is that you are doing this. There's a better way to go about it and I could even help you." Niall continued begging.

Emily may have been a bad person but she wasn't completely bad.
She had given Niall food and clothes and even allowed him to take a shower.

Then she even let him sleep in the bed although he was cuffed. Niall knew that she was not completely bad and that if he kept begging, she'd listen and not send him to France.

Maybe she'd even let him go free.

He didn't want to go into another country without his traveling documents and risk getting caught.

And most importantly, he didn't want to to be taken away.

She stood up and pointed the gun to his head.

"This is a gun, incase you are not familiar with it. One snap and it's toodles so shut the fuck up!" She yelled.

Niall was quiet for a little while, but when Emily removed the gun from his head, he spoke up again.

"Emily, my mum and dad just split up. I'm the only one that comforts her all the time. She would be so broken if something happens to me.
Please don't do this." Niall pleaded.

Emily put her head in her hands after she sunk herself on the floor.

"Stop talking." She said in a broken voice and let out a sob immediately after that.

Niall knew that she was weakening and so he continued talking to get to her as she cried.

He had heard her crying in the living area during the night.

He told her how he would not call the authorities if she let him go free and how he'd make sure to get her a job as an actress since she wanted so bad to be one.

He continued talking knowing that she was weakening now.

She stopped crying after a while and stood up then sat down on the bed facing Niall.

"What makes you think I'm a good person even after I kidnapped you?" She asked and studied his face carefully.

"...and finally, you brought me to a nice hotel. Most kidnappers take victims to abandoned buildings." Niall listed all the things that Emily had done differently from a normal kidnapper.

"There's no guarantee that you will keep your words. The moment I let you go, you will run straight to Harry who will immediately call the cops on me and put me in jail and then my ba-" She cut herself off when a sob escaped her throat.

Niall felt bad for her but if she ended up in that situation then she had to lay on the the bed she made because it was all her own fault.

"Emily untie me. I will not let Harry call the cops on you and I will help you find a job, I promise. I could even give you all my savings." Niall coaxed and Emily stood up then started pacing.