Chapter.10

Niall paced frantically in his bedroom waiting for Louis to walk through the door and calm him down.

Soon enough his bestfriend was in the room within seconds.

"I got it!' Louis said as he walked in holding up a shopping bag from Top Shop.

Niall had a date with Harry that evening but before he had started to dress up, Louis had told him to wait for a moment because he was going to pick an outfit for Niall to wear.

"What took you so long Lou? I'm running late here." Niall whined while he got the bag from Louis and inspected what was inside.

"Hey I tried being fast okay! Now dress up because I have a date to go to as well." Louis said and got one of the bags and went to his room to get ready.

Soon Niall was dressed up in a pair of cool grey joggers and a white vest and a blue plaid shirt lay on his bed.

"So what do you think?" Louis came back in and Niall was still processing the fact that Louis got him joggers to wear for his date.

Niall was still standing in front of his full length mirror.

"Seriously Lou? Joggers?" Niall asked not even turning to look at his friend.

"Niall they are the coolest ones around and he told you to dress comfortably so it's good." Louis justified.

And it was true, when Harry had asked Niall out a week ago he had told him to dress in the clothes that he felt comfortable in and he had told him that they'd just be at Harry's house.

Because the older lad wanted to teach Niall how to bake.

"I still feel underdressed Louis. What will you even wear to your date?" Niall asked putting his hands in the large pockets.

"Just like you." Louis  said as he stood beside Niall and put his hands in his pockets too.

He was dressed in the same pair of pants and white vest as Niall the only difference was the colour and that he planned a back button up to put on top unlike Niall's blue plaid one.

"You are crazy." Is the only thing Niall  managed to say and they both laughed.

Soon there was a knock and the two friends separated with Louis going to his room and Niall going to open the door.

He went downstairs and opened the
door to a smiling Harry. He pulled him in for a hug and when they broke it Harry offered Niall a bouquet of white roses he hadn't even noticed before.

"You look hot Niall." He commented while unsubtly checking him out.

"Thanks. You look amazing too. Please come in." Niall opened the door wider for Harry to go in.

Niall walked to the kitchen so that he could put the flowers in a vase.

"Hello Harry." Louis stood by the kitchen door and greeted Harry.