Chapter.26

Harry went to the living room with his laptop in hand and found Niall seated on the sofa.

He put down the laptop and lifted Niall sitting him in his own lap so that his back was pressed to Harry's chest.

"Grab the laptop, baby." Harry instructed and Niall did that. Opening the device and putting it on his chest so that both he and Harry had a good view.

"I still think it would have been better to just go out and shop Harry." Niall pouted.

"I know baby and we will go shopping after all the drama about me going to the hospital dies down." Harry answered.

Somehow, the paps had found out about Harry going to the hospital when he had visited Emily twice. But they didn't know why he was there so they were following him now more than ever.

"Damn the stupid paps." Niall whined.

"You can say that again. Just this morning I was almost mobbed outside the company. I don't want you to experience that, ever." Harry kissed Niall's temple.

"It's okay Haz, this will work and we have a long time to bring up our son meaning we will be shopping for him always." Niall smiled, turning his head and Harry ducked down to plant a kiss on Niall's lips.

"Okay, let's shop." Harry smiled at his boyfriend and they began picking out stuff for their little boy online.

"Harry, this rocking chair looks amazing." Niall said excitedly.

"You want it?" Harry questioned and Niall hummed in approval then Harry added it to the cart.

"I can't imagine how cute you will look feeding our son while sitting in this chair, you two will be so cute." Harry gushed and Niall blushed but he was thankful because Harry couldn't see him.

After almost an hour, they were done and we're content with the things they had picked out for their little prince.

"I can't wait till he gets here. I'm so excited for his arrival." Niall smiled after he had closed the laptop and placed it on the coffee table.

"I can't wait either." Harry kissed Niall's temple.

"That reminds me, what kinds of names would you like?" Harry added.

"Mmmmm I've got an idea, let's write down like six names each, three first and three middle names then we can see and compare what we have. Then choose from there." Niall suggested.

"Good idea." Harry said and Niall stood up to go and get paper and pencils.

When he came back, they each took a paper and pencil then sat on either end of the sofa to write.

"When will the baby's things arrive?" Niall asked suddenly.

"Mmmmm, the ones from America will arrive in three days and the ones from Italy will arrive probably tomorrow evening." Harry smiled at his boyfriend.

"Don't they like take longer than that?" Niall asked.

"They do but I know some people who will speed it up." Harry answered.

"Rich boy." Niall smirked and Harry laughed.

They spent the rest of the afternoon choosing their baby's names and cuddling.

*

A week later, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn were seated in the spare bedroom in Harry's house, the one that was closest to the master bedroom.

"Okay so we did the painting yesterday and now we just have to get started with the décor." Niall said and then instructed everyone on what they would need to be doing.