Chapter.29

One month later, two days after William turned two months old, Harry and Niall found themselves in the waiting area of Heathrow airport.

They had just come back from their weekend in Ireland and both lads could not be happier.

Spending time with Niall's family was really refreshing and fun for both of them. Even William enjoyed spending time with his other grandparents.

Niall had shown Harry all the spots that he used to hang out at when he was young and Harry couldn't help smiling after discovering all of the little things that were so dear to Niall.

"Our ride is finally here, we can go." Harry said after looking at his phone and seeing a text from his driver.

He raised his head and found two men from his security team at work waiting for them outside the glass doors. He beckoned for them to come and when they did, they took all of the couple's luggage and then they all piled out.

Harry held William's car seat as he walked alongside Niall.

They soon got to the car and got in with only the driver. The other two men also got in their own car and drove behind them.

"I wonder why I always get tired this much whenever I fly to and fro Ireland when its not even that long of a flight." Niall yawned and looked at his boyfriend who had removed their baby from the car seat and had placed him on his chest as the little one slept.

"That makes two of us. I'm pretty beat as well, but don't worry we'll soon be home and you can sleep then." Harry assured Niall.

"I wonder how he's feeling." Niall motioned to the sleeping baby.

"He's too tired to even stay awake." Harry smiled down at the baby and looked at Niall who had a smile too.

*

"I'll go put him down." Harry said when they entered the house and all the bags had been placed inside.

He went up to William's room and placed him down to sleep in his crib.

Then he made his way downstairs to Niall and found him pouring two cups of hot cocoa.

He kissed Niall on the cheek and they both sat down to drink the hot delicacy but Niall was too tired. He placed his head on the island and fell asleep much to Harry's amusement.

Harry picked Niall up and carried him up to their room then he stripped him down to his boxers and tucked him in.

He went to William's room and after checking that the baby was still asleep, he set the monitor and came back to bed with Niall, after stripping to his boxers too.

It was only 11am in the morning on a Monday but they were all tired and decided to sleep in.

*

When they woke up, Niall smiled lazily at Harry who was looking at him with heart eyes.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" Niall asked after yawning.

"A few minutes." Harry shrugged and kissed Niall's forehead.

"Come on, it's four in the afternoon and Liam called that he and Zayn will be here at five, we better get started on dinner." Harry stretched and got out of bed.

Niall followed suit and they went to take a shower together then after dressing up, Harry went to start on dinner while Niall went to give William his bath.

Harry hummed to a tune on the radio that was playing as he cooked.

"Hi babe." He heard Niall call from behind him.