Chapter.16(!)

We all know what the exclamation point on top means....

.....yes it's smut.
I know my smut isn't the best out there but shush y'all. I try, okay.

Now if you are not comfortable reading it you can skip the chapter.

Although when we are being realistic, who really skips narry smut? Not I 🙋

Anyway...

Let me not bore you my sweet creatures please enjoy.

**

Harry had not heard from Emily for almost a week and he was relieved because now he was sure that she was bluffing. He knew that she couldn't go through with her crazy plans.

At first, when the two days were up, Harry was on edge and paranoid that something would happen to Niall but the blonde was sure it was all bluff talk.
Liam too had been convincing Harry that Emily was not dumb enough to make a move when they had evidence to put her behind bars.

On the fifth day, he finally loosened up and even relieved the two secret body guards he had employed for Niall.

Right now, Niall had just gotten out of the shower and even if it was Saturday, he was up early and then he dressed up because he was meeting Louis and Shawn in an hour.

Shawn was in town and he had a signing to do in the morning then after that they'd hang out and have lunch and lastly they'd attend a gig that he was holding in a well known pub.

Shawn was not yet a big celebrity but so far, the songs he'd released were known quite well and he'd get to the top eventually.

"You look so hot." Harry said from his place at the desk. He had woken up earlier than Niall to go through a few emails that would be required for the meetings he'd be having even if it was a weekend.

Niall turned around and looked at Harry looking so hot in his messy morning hair and glasses perched on his nose.

Harry's breath hitched at the next words that Niall spoke.

"Thanks, daddy." Harry smirked when Niall was all flustered and red faced as he slapped his hand to his mouth immediately.

"I'm sorry Harry, it just slipped and before I knew it, I was saying it and I was wondering if you are into that kink but I don't even know if you like and I'm gonna shut up right now." Harry had an amused look on his face about the state his boyfriend was in.

He was too focused on thinking about what Niall had just said that he didn't see Niall hastily leaving the room mumbling a quick 'sorry if I made you uncomfortable.'

As soon the door closed, Harry snapped out of it and realized that Niall had left thinking the worst so he sprung up and rushed out of the room catching up with is boyfriend before he got to the stairs because his bedroom was was on the far end and the hall was pretty long.

He stopped Niall by wrapping his arms around him. Niall froze and didn't dare to turn around until Harry whispered in his ear.

"You didn't make me uncomfortable baby boy. Dont leave." Harry said and Niall finally turned around.

"What?"

"Yeah I liked it so much that I got carried away with thoughts of you calling me daddy and moaning under me." Harry said and kissed Niall's temple.

With those words, Niall's mood changed and he smirked.

"Is that so? Wanna put it into action, daddy?"