Chapter.9

Dedicated to jinlovekame.Your nice comments give me the motivation to write more.

____________________________________

The festival had ended and  everyone was now partying. Niall was too overwhelmed with the events of what had happened earlier to even party.

He handed over the DJ duties to one of the fourth year students from the music department and decided to just go home.

"...yes Shawn, whatever happens I'll always be here. I love you." Niall saw Shawn and Louis talking then they kissed.

He smiled to himself because Louis had finally over come his fear and accepted to be Shawn's boyfriend.

His mind was filled with thoughts about Harry Edward Styles but then again he didn't want to think about him at all.

He still couldn't believe that the man he had slowly been falling for was infact his very own imaginary boyfriend.

How did Harry even think about it? Quite alright, he'd admitted to being in a relationship with Niall Horan infront of all those people.

But what if he only said that because he pitied Niall? It's possible right?

All these thoughts were running through Niall's mind and he was in no mood to deal with any of that.

Another thought hit him.

The Harry Styles everyone talked about was a stern and strict man but the Edward he knew was far from stern and strict.

He was like a big softie and he was so adorable with his terrible jokes.

Niall chuckled at the thought of Harry's jokes.

"Something funny?" He heard a voice speak infront of him.

He had now reached the car park but he realized that Shawn brought him and Louis.

He raised his eyes and looked at the person who spoke to him.

Harry.

He was leaning on a black Tesla.

A fucking Tesla!

How rich was this dude? But then again...

He's Harry Styles it's only normal.

"I...Uhmmm..." Niall trailed off not really sure how to answer.

He was standing infront of Harry Styles.

Talking to him.

He didn't really know how to go about it.

Even if he had known the man for some time now.

"Niall there's no need to be nervous. Its still me." Harry said and walked towards the younger boy so that they were now face to face.

"Wow. I never in a million years thought that this was possible." Niall regained his ability to speak.

"Well I guess I should introduce myself properly. Hi Niall I'm Harry Edward Styles but you can just call me Harry." Harry stretched his hand out for Niall to shake.

He smiled that charming smile of his but his heart was beating loudly in his chest.

He kept thinking that Niall would be scared and run for the hills.

Niall looked at the outstretched hand and back at Harry's face then he shook his hand and smiled because Harry's dorkiness was back.

"You are such a dork." Niall laughed and Harry released a breath he didn't even know he was holding. "But you owe me a massive explanation." He added.