Chapter.27(!)

Niall squealed when Harry laid him down on the bed.

"Not so smart now huh?" Harry hovered over Niall and trailed his hands across his chest.

"Shirt off." Harry growled and Niall felt himself twitch at the tone that Harry had used.

He felt so turned on at Harry's commanding voice. And in one swift motion, Niall took off his shirt and threw it on the floor carelessly.

"Hmmmm so beautiful." Harry said and kissed Niall's collar bones then he went lower to his nipples and later his tummy.

"H-Harryyy." Niall moaned loudly and tried to tug Harry's shirt off.

"Nuh huh. I wanna make you feel good baby boy. This is all about you." Harry said and pulled down his sweats along with his boxers.

Niall's member sprung free and stood proudly. He was already hard and when Harry hummed in appreciation, Niall twitched again.

Harry then attacked Niall's lips again and kissed him passionately and tenderly. Every emotion he had ever felt about Niall, he poured into that kiss.

"I love you so much Harry." Niall said, words muffled by his boyfriend's lips.

"I love you as well, baby boy. You mean so much to me." Harry grinned.

He then brought his hand down and held Niall's length, then he slowly pumped him and emitted a very loud moan from Niall.

"Shhhh not so loud baby, imagine our little prince in his room. We wouldn't want him to hear his parents going at it, would we?" Harry said quietly and Niall shook his head.

"Good." Harry said and stood up from the bed as he looked down at his beautiful boyfriend who was sprawled out on the bed in all his glory.

"Come back." Niall whined and both of them looked at Niall's crotch which looked like it was hurting.

"Touch yourself, princess." Harry commanded and Niall didn't need to be told twice as he grabbed his member and started stroking it.

"I didn't say move your hand, I just said touch." Harry pointed out, halting Niall's actions. "Do what I say, okay baby boy."

"Y-yeah, daddy." Niall answered timidly.

"Good now as soon as you see that my shirt is off, you start moving your hand slowly." Harry instructed and Niall nodded.

Harry took hold of his shirt and started removing it slowly and as soon as Niall saw that the shirt was off he started moving his hand up and down his length, slowly.

He did it while moaning softly.

Harry looked at his boyfriend, eyes shut tight. Face flustered and and head thrown back while emitting the most seductive noises. He couldn't contain himself but he shook his head.

"Open your eyes baby boy." He said, when Niall looked at him, he spoke again.

"Now when I remove my bottoms you quicken your pace but eyes are supposed to be on me all time, dont shut them."

"Okay, daddy." Niall replied and waited for Harry to remove his sweats.

As soon as the sweats were on the floor, Niall did as he was told and looked directly at Harry.

"Fuck!" Harry said loudly when Niall bit his lip.

He went back to the bed after grabbing a condom and lube bottle.

He held Niall's hand as they both pumped Niall's length.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna prep you now okay?" Harry asked Niall whose eyes were too dilated.