Chapter.22

That evening when Harry got home, he found Niall and Louis watching a footie game on TV in the living room.

"Hey babe." Niall stood up to greet him with a hug and kiss as soon as he got in.

"Hi how are you?" Harry asked his boyfriend.

"Hey Harry!" Louis waved and Harry greeted him back with a huge smile.

Harry sat down with Niall practically in his lap and Louis next to him

"So you talked to him?" Harry directed the question to Louis who he thought had smoothed out things with his boyfriend earlier that day.

"No." Louis shook his head and Harry frowned.

"Why not?" He asked, concerned.

"Turns out he's flown out to London." Louis shrugged and looked back at the TV.

Harry could see that Louis was trying to put up a strong front despite the fact that he had red rimmed eyes which meant he'd been crying.

"What? Who told you that?" Harry asked with amusement because that was not true.

"It doesn't matter Harry, I won't let the fact he's not here get to me. I'll talk to him whenever." Louis said sadly.

"Louis, whoever told you guys that lied. I was with S-" Harry couldn't complete his sentence because Louis spoke up.

"We went to his house and that girl, the one in the music video told us so... " He trailed off and Harry knew right there that something was amiss.

"This afternoon after we had lunch I met up wit-" Harry's sentence was yet again cut. But this time it was because the door had rung.

Harry let Niall sit on the sofa next to Louis and stood up to open the door because he knew exactly who was at the door.

He quickly made his way to the door and opened it to reveal the person who had come.

Then they both strolled back to the living room and Niall and Louis looked at them with wide eyes.

"Shawn?"

"Shawn?" Both Niall and Louis asked at the same time and Shawn sent them a nervous wave.

Louis was the first one to recover and so he spoke up.

"Aren't you supposed to be in London right now?" He asked and Shawn looked confused.

"London? Who told you that?"

"Your... housemate. She told us that you were on a plane this afternoon heading to England." Niall answered when Louis didn't make any attempt to do so.

"Wait what!? Me going to England? I was in meeting with the Styles' team." Shawn looked bewildered and shot Harry a look that screamed 'help!'.

"That's exactly what I was trying to say before you rung the doorbell." Harry spoke up much to Shawn's relief.

Niall and Louis looked at each other and then back at Shawn.

"Wait you mean to tell me that you weren't- wait why was she at your hous- no no no why haven't you been in touc- you know what, fuck you Shawn, fuck you! And you better have a good explanation for the fucking things you've done recently or so help me god I will-" Louis' angry rant was cut off by Niall pulling him in a hug.

As soon Niall pulled Louis in a hug, the latter began sobbing hysterically and Niall continued to hold him tightly and whispering soothing words in his ear.

Harry looked at Shawn and silently told him to sit down.

After about twenty minutes, Louis' sobs died down and he sat up then looked at Shawn with a glare.