Chapter.17

Harry woke up on his sofa and looked at the time, three in the morning.

When he had gotten back from work, he'd freshened up and then ate a light snack and lay down on the living room sofa since he was waiting for Niall's call to go and pick him up.

He however, fell asleep and only woke up at this time.

He yawned and stood up to stretch and crack his back then he checked his phone for any missed calls or messages.

He found a message from Niall telling him that he had gone home and that he'd see him tomorrow.

He saw that the message was sent the previous day around 11pm.

Harry furrowed his brows because
Niall had promised that he wouldn't go home alone and that he would call Harry.

He stood up and went to his bedroom and fell back to sleep but not before texting Niall back and telling him to take care and that he'd see him later in the day.

*

Harry woke up around eight in the morning and tried to call Niall but he didn't pick up.

"Sleepy head." He muttered and got up to freshen up thinking Niall was still sleeping.

When he was done with his shower, he dressed up in jeans and a hoodie then he went out and got in his car.

He was on his way to go and wake Niall up and take him out for breakfast. He had a lazy smile on his face as he imagined Niall's sleepy state.

Soon, he was parked in the parking lot of the flat complex and he got out, locking the car in the process then he went in and up the stairs.

When he got to Niall and Louis' door, he knocked and waited for someone to open the door for him but there was no response.

He tried again but still no answer, he then took out his keys and opened the door. He went up and straight to Niall's bedroom.

"Good mornin-" He cut himself off when he opened the door and was met with an empty room.

"Niall?" Harry called again thinking that he was showering. Still no answer and the water wasn't running so he definitely wasn't showering.

Harry checked the bathroom to be sure but it was empty.

He thought about where Niall was. He concluded that he and Louis had probably gone out for breakfast or something like that.

He sat down on the bed and tried calling Niall again but still no answer so he called Louis instead.

"I don't know who you are but you better have a pretty good reason to wake me up this early." Harry heard Louis' voice from the other end of the line.

He chuckled lightly at Louis' crankiness in the morning and he concluded that Louis had been asleep and he picked up without checking the caller ID.

"Good morning to you too." Harry said back.

"Harry?" There was shuffling on Louis' side.

"Yeah, it's me. Are you with Niall?" He went straight to the point because his heart was not at ease and hearing that Louis was just waking up only made his worry skyrocket.

"Niall? No. Didn't he come to your house last night?" Louis asked.

"No. I told him to text me when the show was over but he only texted saying he was going home so I thought that he spent the night at the flat. And I came here but no one is here." Harry rushed out.

"What?! Harry please tell me that you are kidding. Is it April fool's? No it can't be... are you sure Niall didn't come to yours last night?" Louis cut off his own rambling with a question directed at Harry.