Chapter.8

The day had come.

The day Niall would meet his imaginary boyfriend.

The day he'd been dreading all along, it was here and he was gonna face it with a smile on his face.

Come what may.

The previous night Louis and Niall had a long talk and Niall had made up his mind to let the future speak for itself.

Whatever was gonna happen would come to pass.

Niall woke Louis up after he'd finished showering.

"Wake up! Your boyfriend will be here soon. We have to go for breakfast before we head to school remember?" Niall pulled the covers from Louis.

"What the fuck? Why are you even up at bloody 4 in the morning?" Louis whined blindly searching for the covers. "And Shawn is not my boyfriend."

"Yet" Niall started. "First of all it's 9 and secondly today is the music festival day you fucker, now get up!" Niall jumped on the bed.

Louis sat up quickly making Niall fall back since he'd been straddling him.

"It's today!?" Louis screamed.

Niall answered him with a scream of his own. "Yeah buddy!"

Louis then rushed out to take a shower and then followed Niall down stairs to wait for Shawn.

As soon as Louis sat down there was a knock at the door and Niall went ahead to open it.
"Hey man!" Niall shoulder bumped Shawn and led him further inside.

"Hey Ni, how're you doing?" Shawn asked.

"I'm okay, how're you doing?" Niall replied.

They both went over to the living room.

"Honestly, I'm so nervous." He said while laying down on the sofa and resting his head in Louis' lap.

Louis dropped his head and placed a small kiss to Shawn's lips.

"Am I missing something here?" Niall quirked an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Uhmmm...Niall.." Louis couldn't form a proper sentence and Shawn smirked at his flustered state.

"Are you together and I don't know about it?" Niall fired.

This time Shawn decided to step in.

"Not technically, Ni."

"Not technically?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. I mean we don't wanna label anything just yet." He tried to explain.

Niall nodded remembering how Louis was scared of being with Shawn if Shawn had to go away to work. And what would happen in a long distance relationship.

"Oh I see..." He trailed off.

"Do you have sex though?" He continued.

"Niall!" Louis yelled at his bestfriend.

"What? I just want to understand if you are like friends with b-" Niall was cut off by Louis.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Horan." Louis playfully narrowed his eyes at Niall.

Meanwhile Shawn had been lying in Louis' lap and enjoying the scene in front of him. He reminded himself why those two were bestfriends. They were so much alike in all aspects.

"Oh Louis shut the fuck up. Its not like I don't see how you eye fuck each other whenever you guys are in the same room." Niall rolled his eyes.

"Okay then fucker I'm not discussing my sex life with you." Louis shot Niall the finger.