twenty-one | letting go

[a/n: the gifs are usually of the member who is in the chapter the most but since the book is about jimin it'll try to add the other members in as much as i can!]

t w e n t y - o n e
::

jimin hadn't seen hae for a few days, he had been trying to find a way to talk to her but honestly it was irritating him now.

he was usually kind, he hadn't meant to hurt her and had he known about her feelings for him he wouldn't have done such a thing but truth was, he really had no idea.

hae however had been at school, she would skip first period and get the homework from another girl in class. both hae and maryam would eat lunch at the park near the school, doing everything they could to make sure they didn't see the boys. at all.

hae missed taehyung, hoseok and jin though. they had always cheered her up everyday, she had always looked forward to lunch with the boys and she felt good knowing that they didn't think her and maryam were like all the crazy obsessed girls.

"i miss tae, hoseok and jin" maryam said from her swing, just as hae had turned to look at her

"same" hae replied.

they were always so cheerful and anyone could count on them to make you laugh.

"it's time to head back" maryam said after a brief silence. hae let out a long sigh before reluctantly packing up her lunch.

they slowly made their way back to the school, being careful to take the back exit.

"hae!" called a voice from behind them as they neared their last period classroom. hae turned to the sound of the voice to see jimin walking towards them.

nope. not today

she turned back, waved bye to maryam and entered her classroom, completely ignoring his presence.

as soon as the teacher began to talk, a knock interrupted the class. the teacher rolled his eyes as he walked towards the door, in came taehyung.

hae had forgotten that he was in this class since she had skipped a two whole days. he smiled at sat down beside her, not even bringing up anything that had happened in the last few days.

"i'm so hungry" he commented halfway through the lesson, hae laughed when his stomach began to rumble. his ears turned red as everyone in the classroom turned around and stared right at him.

hae was curious as to why he was even talking to her after everything had happened. "taehyung"

he looked up, humming in response.