fifteen | the groupchat

f i f t e e n ::

f i f t e e n
::

"hae!" taehyung's voice rung through the halls as he jogged towards her.

hae gulped as she noticed all the stares, taehyung had noticed too, showing as he began to slow down and look around.

"what?" he asked, annoyed as he looked around.

people mumbled to each other but sure enough they all began to move, some heading down other hallways while some just walked to their lockers and hung around.

hae put on a smile, she wasn't going to ruin this friendship again, even if it meant rumours and labelling. as long as she had taehyung, hoseok's and the others company (well besides yoongi, jungkook and kind of namjoon) she was good.

"yes tae?" she asked as he approached her locker, leaning on the one beside hers.

he didn't reply to her, he just stood and watched her set things around in her locker, organizing random things and throwing the useless ones in the garbage.

"tae?" she asked after a comfortable silence.

he shook his head out of the weird trance he was in.

"right, wait, why did i come?" he mumbled to himself, putting his finger on his chin.

hae playfully rolled her eyes as she continued to organize, waiting for taehyung to remember whatever he had wanted to say.

"ah yes! right!" he exclaimed, raising his finger into the air.

he pulled his phone out of his pocket, clicking something before handing it to hae.

"give me yours and maryam's numbers, we're going to make a group chat!" he said excitedly.

hae's smile suddenly dropped, would yoongi be fine with them in a group chat?

"what about namjoon? Or yoongi? what if they don't want us in their group chat?" she asked quickly, hoping he wouldn't catch on about the fact that she wanted to avoid yoongi at all costs.

taehyung frowned, furrowing his eyebrows together before sighing. he didn't want to tell her that he and jimin had seen yoongi yell at maryam and make her cry. but he really wanted them in a group chat with them, hoseok had suggested the idea and they were really their first real friends out of their group.

"yoongi hyung won't mind, he barely chats in it anyway" taehyung muttered, rolling his eyes at the thought.

hae nodded.