seventeen | jealousy

s e v e n t e e n ::

s e v e n t e e n
::

hae started at her, frozen. she slowly turned to look at maryam who was bearing the same expression.

gotta think fast

"i got paired with one of them for something out of school so, i guess i just know them" hae stuttered.

mona narrowed her eyes at her as if she didn't believe hae.

"yeah but why would yoongi and them talk to you?" she asked

"your question is done" maryam interrupted, adding in a light laugh to ease the atmosphere

mona laughed but nodded.

hae's turn.

"uhhh" she spoke, putting her finger to her chin to think of someone to ask.

she had no idea who to ask and what question to ask. she turned to maryam who shrugged.

"maryam"

"aw no fairrr, you can't choose her you're always together anyways" laya whined.

hae laughed nervously and shrugged her shoulders, "can i pass until the next round? i really don't know everyone that well yet"

laya looked to eliza who looked to mona who looked around, everyone nodded and the round continued

next was a girl named hannah's turn. she smiled as she looked around the circle. her eyes landing on laya, her eyes sparking maliciously in a playful way.

"w-what?" laya asked nervously, hannah said nothing as she smiled.

"do you have a crush on anyone?" hannah asked

laya sighed before shaking her head, "no, i've told you guys this a million times"

"liesssss" mona, eliza and basically all the girls in there group yelled at the same time.

laya's face turned red as she waved her arms around, "its true!!!"

"okay then call jimin" hannah said flatly.

hae's smile dropped at the sound of jimin's name.

laya liked jimin?

who was hae kidding? laya was definitely the type of girl jimin would go for anyways.

"no!" laya shouted,

everyone laughed, "see you are so smitten for him" eliza laughed

"fine I'll call him" laya said, everyone went quiet as hannah raised her eyebrows playfully