Part 15: break up

Start from the beginning

But I stayed to listen what also Renee told Dean.

" ok let's go to the guest bedroom and have some fun!" Renee said and Dean nodded and got up. All of a sudden Dean kissed her! My face was puffy and my eyes were red and watery.

I ran out of there. I did not bother to say goodbye to Natalya or brie. I got in the car and drove directly home. I took off my costume and sobbed alone in the living room.

After a while I layed down on my bed and cried myself to sleep. Why Dean! Why!

I awoke the next morning and had relatives I got 6 texts from Dean:

From: Dean💙

D: hey where you?

D: AJ! Where are you!

D: why are you ignoring me!

D: AJ I fell asleep in Natalya's. Can you come pick me up?

D: AJ!!

I texted him back

From: Dean💙

D: hey where you?

D: AJ! Where are you!

D: why are you ignoring me!

D: AJ I fell asleep in Natalya's. Can you come pick me up?

D: AJ!!

A: come walking home

All the memories of last night flowed through my head again like a tape recorder that does not stop. Like Dean does not stop hurting me.

I made the choice clear i packed my bags and waited for dena to come home.

He came home about 20 minutes later.

" AJ! Why did you leave me at Natalya's house!" Dean said as he was about to kiss me. I moved my head down dodging the kiss. " what is wrong AJ!" Dean asked me when he saw my red eyes.

"You" i said back in the voice I make when I am crying. " AJ! What did I do!" Dean said as i went to grab my bags. He stopped me by standing in front of me.

" AJ what did i do to hurt you!" Dean said with water in his eyes. "I saw you kissed Renee at Natalya's house and you told her that you never loved me!" I said at this point I was shouting.

" AJ, I was drunk!" He said tears down his cheeks. " you know what they say, drunk people don't lie!" I said and I pushed him away and I headed for the door.

Dena called my name but I ignored him. "Oh and Dean! We are done!" I said as I slammed the door and put my bags in my car. I drove to Emma's house since she has a spare room in her apartment and she lives alone.

Dean's POV

I can not believe AJ just broke up with me.

I Cousy not help but cry so much. My cheeks were fully wet form all my tears. I hated this. I hated the feeling of being heartbroken. I needed my AJ back. I loved her too much to just let her go easily.

I wanted to go after her, but it was no choice. I did not want her to see me in so much pain. I hate myself. Why Dean why!

3 days later

I still have not heard nothing from AJ. For the stress, I smoked. I smoked cigarettes. My friend told me it helps you relax and feel better about yourself . Indeed it did. I hated myself and had no other choice but to smoke.

As much as I did not want to, I had to.

I had to do it to get over AJ. But I can't! I love her way too much and I am pretty sure she feels the same about me!

Back to AJ

I hated myself for leaving Dean there. But I was in so much pain. I could not handle it anymore. I needed help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Ok Guys, so I am going to leave it off here. Sorry for the late update, my teacher gave me a lot of homework and I did not have time to finish this kart. Now I did and tomorrow and Sunday I will update more long parts!

Tell me In the comments what you think about AJ breaking up with Dean! I know! I know! I hate myself! But at some point there will have to be a break up in this story!

Thank you all for more than 700 reads! OMG thank you all!

Love yall bye!

Follow me on Instagram: naedag03

Remember to follow me here too for early updates and longer parts! Go vote and comment too!

XOXO 😊🙊😘