Chapter 13

JUVIA'S POV :

Blue eyes. Piercing and breathtaking. Not a simple blue but an Atlantic blue swirled into a dark wave with so much light in them. This is what I'm seeing each times I close my eyes for now two hours. I groaned and shifted my position again. I closed my eyes in a hope to drifting to sleep.

Shit. No. I couldn't. Each time I close my eyes, those blue eyes will appear to chase the slumber away from me. I'm gonna kill him for all my sleepless nights if one day hopefully I find him. I groaned and got up with difficulty.
I looked over my shoulder to see Levy and Lucy sleeping, I stood up silently and exited the tent without waking them up.

The chill night was silent and caressing. A small smile cracked on my lips at the sight of the stars, they were shining brighter today. I headed to the north, where I assumed to get a great view of the town. As I walk slowly, my thoughts were drifting to him again.

That day, he saved my life, I thought that I'd never see Gajeel again. If I was dead that day, I wouldn't be here, along my friends, these great persons I always wished to have in my life. I'll always be grateful to him to that, not just he saved my life but he saved me from the loneliness in my heart and for that I'm more than grateful.

I don't really remember how did he managed to lift me from there but all I could remember was his eyes. His eyes marked my soul since that atrocious and unforgettable night. The next day, I woke up in hospital, the first thing I wanted to see was him but unfortunately he was not there. I asked the nurses, doctors if they saw him or if he left any information about him. But they responded negatively much to my disappointment.

When I returned to my hospital room, I noticed something. My fireflies jar. I thought that it broke in the crash but no. I felt my lips curved into a slow smile as I saw the note 'Get well soon' in the jar. It was him. He wrote this note. The fireflies jar was in the car during my crash, I had no idea how he saved this bottle but yeah he did. He managed to save me and my fireflies jar from a freaking car crash. I was alive and my fireflies were too. That's what I needed to give me hope that I'll find one day or another. I swore to myself to find him. And I will succeed sooner or later.

Gajeel came there to leaving his school here just to make sure I'm alright. Well, he was freaking out at the time. After a week, I could leave the hospital but I had to take bed rest for a whole month. The most annoying and boring month of my life. Gajeel wanted to stay with me but I convinced him with so much difficult that I'll be okay and he hadn't have to be here, letting his school there. He agreed after one day of full argument much to my delight.

I shook my head with a smile to chase my thoughts away. Gajeel is overprotective, sometimes he could be annoying but I love him for that. I looked around me to find myself on the top of the hill, looks like I'm in my destination. I smiled and approached the boarder but stopped in my tracks as I found a familiar figure right in front of me. Gray.

A slow smile appeared on my face as I approached him.

- " Looks like I'm not the only one to like stars..." I murmured as I stood beside him. He turned to face me surprised but a moment after he shook his head with a tiny smile.

- " I'm not even surprised to find you here... and no, I'm not an admirer of nature, I just couldn't sleep with Natsu snoring like a wild animal and Loke chatting with girls..." he rolled his eyes sighing. I grimaced and chuckled.

- " Remind me to not sleep in the same room as Natsu or Loke in futur." I said. He laughed.

- " You're going to sleep in the same house with Natsu, Loke, Cana, Erza and Jellal. it's more than enough to become insomniac..." he laughed at my shocked expression. I shook my head.

- "Can't you reassure me even a bit ?" I raised an eyebrow. " And what about Jellal and Erza ? I don't think they're the type of disturbing others sleep..."

- " Bullshit! They're the worst! They fuck each other non stop! They completely forget us!" He exclaimed disgusted.

- " Beurk. That's was not necessary to you to tell me." I grimaced.

- " Sorry..." he added with a grimace.

- " Hopefully, my room is far away from theirs..." I added as I scrubbed my arms in order to warm them up. I forgot to take a blanket or something else to cover me up.

- " If you only knew..." Gray muttered as he was facing the opposite side.

I looked at him for him to develop but I got nothing. I shrugged and faced the silences night town. Few minutes passed in a comfortable silence, none of us talking just enjoying the calm and peace atmosphere before I felt something soft on my shoulders.

I felt Gray's breath on my neck and I froze on spot, unable to move.

- " Put it...it'll warm you up..." he coughed awkwardly. I turned my head to face him and the soft thing fell in my hands, a black hoodie.
I looked up at him surprised. Bad move. He was close to me, so closer. Our bare arms were brushing together as he was now in a t-shirt.

- " It...It's not necessary...really...it's cold here..." I murmured as I tried to getting myself together but failing miserably at the sight of his body so close to mine. 'C'mon Juvia,get your self together Juvia.' I shook my head to chase my thoughts away before facing him.

- " Another reason for you to wear it." He murmured without averting his gaze from mine.

- " ...No...you'll catch a cold... " I protested weekly. But knowing Gray Fullbuster, he won't take 'No' for answer. I sighed.

- " It's useless...you won't take no for answer would you ? " I murmured. He cracked a small smirk as he looked at me without blinking, waiting for me to put on the hoodie.

I rolled my eyes at him and moved a step backwards to put the hoodie still not averting my gaze from his pretty face but I slipped and found my body close to catch the hard ground. I closed my eyes and prepared to the shock but instead of the hard ground I felt something warm and toned catching me. I opened my Estes immediately to get lost in those blue piercing eyes. Gray. He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face, he was looking at me intently and I couldn't help myself but get lost in his eyes.

I never observed his eyes so close, his eyes were just mesmerizing. A magnet which captivates you and held you prisoner forever. I trailed my gaze down. Shit. Bad move. I caught the sight of his lips. So firm and fleshy, so sensual and seductive. If I continue to stare at his lips, I'm sure I'm gonna—— I heard a  sudden noise in the forest. I pulled away from him started. Shit.

I shook my head and moved away quickly breathing heavily. I started at the night city calmly, in an awkward silence. I couldn't even face him. It was so close. What...What would have happened if there wasn't that noise?

It was not the first time. I always get lost in him. I lose all my means when he's near me. Why? Why am I so attracted to him? His eyes?! It's just a pair of blue eyes damn it! It's not the first I'm seeing blue eyes. I already have seen wonderful blue eyes before, the proof is the fact they're haunting each time I sleep. So then—-wait. What if that was exactly the problem ? What if I'm so much desperate to find the guy in my dreams that I'm addicted to every single blue eyes in my surroundings?

Why am I so desperate to find blue eyes—(yeah I named him after his eyes) in first place ? Yes, he saved me and I'm grateful but that doesn't mean that I've to be obsessed to find him. I don't even know him. I hate this curiosity inside me. I hate myself for this. My biggest flaw. It already causes me many troubles but then again I can't really control it. It's what make me, me. I'm not perfect, no one is.

I felt a weight on my head and touched the item, Gray's hoodie. He didn't talk just carried on passing the hoodie on my head, before ruffling my hair slightly and then walk away nonchalant. I turned and looked at his back as he was heading towards the tents, he didn't even turned once. I looked at him unable to avert my gaze from his form and then down at his hoodie, which had his scent on it. After a moment of observing it, I quickly wore it and hugged it close to my body, maybe for its softness or maybe it was warming me up or maybe simply because of its owner.

The moment our eyes met- [ON HIATUS] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें