Chapter 54

JUVIA'S POV :

" You shine like stars through the dark. You never give up and continue to shine. Always.
I want you to shine like that.
Forever."

My heart pounded more and more at each intake of breath as I felt myself shiver in his arms. My knees went weak and I'd to lean against him to not fall, his voice deep and slightly husky, sent shivers down my spine as I closed eyes to print this moment in my memory. No walls, no barriers, just him and me.

Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser.

- " Juvia, you're shivering." A smile made its way to my face as I felt him feel my arms. "Are you cold?" His tone dipped in concern. Idiot, how will I explain you that I'm shivering because of you?

I shook my head with a small smile, leaning against his shoulder, "I'm not cold." I whispered.

- " As if." He scoffed in response but gave up nonetheless. I turned to face him, he travelled his eyes to the chain before coming up to my face with a glint in his eyes. I held his stare as I asked him, " Do you mean it?" My hands flew to the chain resting on my chest, " You gifted it, because you think in this way... about me..." I whispered to myself feeling butterflies in stomach.

Gray said nothing, just muttered a whatever, when I glanced up, I caught the shade of his cheeks—No more doubts, he's definitely blushing. A chuckle escaped my lips without control as I touched his cheek almost in amazement. Surprised, he held my hand, question in his eyes. I smiled widely in response, a very happy and a satisfied grin. Gray Fullbuster just blushed in my presence.

- "I've never seen a guy blush before." I murmured grinning. His face darkened more and he muttered a curse. "Keep on dreaming. I don't blush, you weirdo." I laughed not trusting a word.

- " Yeah, yeah keep saying that. I should've clicked a picture." I teased him.

- " Shut up." He muttered shoving my hands away from his arm in a playful manner. I laughed shaking my head and decided to tuck him down as I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and lunged my weight on him to pull him down.

- " Oi! You two! Quite being lovey-dovey! Joins us in the guild master!" Natsu shouted snapping my attention back to my friends.

They all were sat together in a cercle, in the middle, there's a pot of sticks. I glanced at Gray as I watched Erza looking at it quite enthusiastically. He caught my gaze and shook his head in a 'No'. Before I could ask what's the matter, Erza called us eagerly almost impatient. I shrugged and made my way to them, dragging a reluctant Gray behind me.

When I sat in a cercle, I noticed the doubtful expressions on Lucy's and Levy's faces, even Jellal! Now I was curious, what's the real matter here?

- " Alright! Juvia! Let me explain you the game !" Erza clapped her hands as she took the pot in her hands. I gave her my full attention as she started explaining the game, looks like it'll be fun. " There're ten sticks in the pot, each one of them, numbered but nobody knows the numbers as it's hidden by the pot. We've to pick a stick up and have to look at the number secretly—you should never tell your number to anyone—And then the one who gets, the letter M, is the guild master, the person chooses numbers and order you to do whatever they want. Once you did the action, you take a shot. If you back out, you've to take three shot in a row." She trailed glancing at me. "Understood?"

I nodded quite early tho, " This sounds fun! I'm in." I said cheerfully. As a snort came from behind me, I turned to see Gray leaning on a wooden post. He'd an amused expression on his face as he stared at me. Before I could speak, Erza beat me in.