40

C H A P T E R  F O R T Y

Haeun's POV

The kids kept running around our new house the next day. They kept chasing from one room to another and I couldn't stop that excitement they have.

I knew they couldn't move on that fast after a day of moving in. They still have that hangover from their new rooms that are specialized by Sehun himself. Even Jiwoo couldn't stop grinning as he continues to explore his personal library this morning.

"This house is really cool, Noona."

He leans at the island counter when he enters the kitchen.

"I know, right? It felt like a dream."

"Maybe you should give me a pinch so I could wake up. I mean, I still haven't moved on from my shock yesterday."

I giggle. "Neither do I."

"And did you see that personal library? Hyung got me those books delivered from Europe and America, Daebak!"

I almost choke from the water I was drinking when he informed me that.

"He what?!"

"Hyung got me limited edition books that I could only browse at the new library at time square. I couldn't buy one because it cost thousands. But Hyung did it for me!"

I couldn't finish my drink anymore. When Sehun entered the kitchen.

"what's happening here?"

"Hyung!"

Jiwoo blocks him from walking in my direction. He looks like he couldn't contain his happiness he even hugs Sehun.

"Thank you for the limited edition books! Daebak! You even bought the others from abroad? Didn't you?"

Instead of bragging it, Sehun just smiled and ruin his hair.

"Just focus on your study and you'll get more, Jiwoo."

My brother looks so delighted at what Sehun told him.

"I will, Hyung! I promise I won't let you and Noona down about my study! Yet!"

I shake my head at his weirdness. I mean, he hasn't shown me that reaction when I give money to buy his books.

He's so unfair!

"Hey, Babe."

Sehun went to my side and hug me from behind. He kisses my shoulders like he usually does.

"Would you mind if I bring some guests today?"

I frown at his question. "Guests?"

He nods pouting. "As much as I don't want them to see you guys, I don't have any choice. They'll be here in a minute."

"But I haven't prepared anything yet. We didn't do groceries for food-"

Sehun cut me off. "They brought some food. Don't mind about that. We have lots of cooks when they come."

"We have visitors?"

Jiwoo who looks confused ask. Sehun nod at him as he checks his wristwatch.

"They'll be here in a minute."

Suddenly, We all heard the doorbell rang. Jiwoo steps outside to check. I was left clueless.

"I guess not." Sehun sigh. "They're too excited to see you guys. Especially the kids."

I was already having hints in mind. I could barely see it in Sehun's eyes that he was unwilling to accept these visitors we have for today.

"I bet the kids will be more excited to see them too."