1

ATTENTION!! Annyeong Kpop Stans! This story is rewritten in a new plot. I revised everything for the sake of you guys. No more loopholes! So I suggest not to see the comment section because almost everything is not accurate for the parts anymore. Anyway, Thank you for reading my work!

I do appreciate your reads and votes! :)

C H A P T E R   O N E

Sehun's

"Sehun... Please-"

"I-'m sorry. I can't do this-"

She held my arms. Her hands that surround my skin felt rough because of the storm.

"Sehun, you can't do this to me! This is your child!"

"H-Haeun... I'm sorry. Just leave."

I don't know why I push her away.

I knew how much pain I'm causing her at this moment. The tears that pour over her cheeks... I don't want that. I want brush it away with my own hands.

She look devastated and I hate myself for doing this.

"Sehun!"

"H-Haeun, I can't."

Although I tried harder to hold her hands, Slowly it just slips away from my touch. I called for her name once more but darkness occurs and it gradually ate her away from my sight.

I quickly aroused from my sleep.

Silently gasping for air, I look around my bedroom and realize that it was just another dream for the night... No. It was always the same dream.

The scenarios were always identical. She would appear, we would exchange the exact words, and darkness would keep me away from her. It wouldn't even give me enough answers to fix my messed-up senses and it's making me impatient.

"Tsk!"

Although I felt I was struggling to get up because of my exhausted limbs from performing last night's stage, I push myself and went to the bathroom.

I know as soon as I obtain those dreams, It will be hard for me to get back to sleep again. Just like any other night.

My eyes move to the mirror. I saw myself sweating like I was getting chase and needed to escape from somewhere.

"Fuck."

Sighing, I wash my face and relief using the towel.

These past few days, I don't know why she kept coming across my dreams. I did all my best to move on from the past. Yet when I thought I was doing fine for myself, Things would toss around my face like reality.

I've been slaughtering my body with dance practices and massive concerts to get extremely overworked, in that way it would help me rest peacefully at night. But then again, She was always there.

She's somewhere around my head and I couldn't get rid of it.

Walking out of the bathroom, I got a glance of the clock that says three in the morning from my side table.