18

C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

"What happened to Mister Lee? He look so bad with that bruise."

Haeun held her head down after hearing the chatters from the other employees. Their boss came late which is very unusual and everyone was so surprised upon seeing his features today. He has a bruise at the left corner of his lips and another one on his right cheeks.

She felt guilt. Knowing that was all Sehun's fault. That mad man did all of that.

"Haeun?"

She glance when she saw Sohyun nearing her direction. She lean on the computer table. Her eyes were peeking at their boss' office.

"Do you have any clue what happened to him?"

It made her gulp. "N-No."

"Damn. Whoever did that to him, put such anger with it. Mr. Lee look so mess up."

Haeun couldn't hide her frustrations when everyone was talking about it. She was in the mid of divulging the air when her phone rang. She answered it without checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"I'm waiting downstairs. I'll give you five minutes to be here or I'll pick you from your table."

Sehun end the call leaving her astound. Sohyun then suspect her reaction.

"Haeun, Are you okay?"

She didn't waste time grabbing her stuffs on the table. She was panicking making Sohyun bewilder of her actions.

"Yah! Where are you going? It's not yet five o'clock."

Haeun sigh standing from her chair. "I have to leave and please tell Mister Lee I apologize again for what happen. I have to go, Sohyun."

"W-what? I don't understand?" She walk to the hallway and Sohyun followed her behind.

"Just please. I will explain to you what happen when I come back. I have to leave."

When the elevator opened, She quickly went inside and press the lobby. Sohyun even called her name once more but she didn't mind it. Instead, her senses was focus on Sehun's recent message.

Sehun: Two minutes.

Haeun bit her lower lip while typing a response.

Her: Almost there.

Sehun: Good. I'll be right here in front of the foyer.

She took a deep sigh and stared unto nowhere. Patiently waiting for the elevator to ring a bell. It did after a few seconds. His hands was sweating as she pass by the hallway. Sehun was true to his words. His car was already at the building patio. She went there carefully looking at the surrounding that someone might caught him inside.

"Where are we going?"

She ask after closing the door. His manly scent made her calm for some reason.

"It's not that far, Don't worry."

Sehun roared the engine to life before maneuvering it to somewhere. On the counter part, Haeun couldn't believe it. She just ditch her work for the very first time. It would sound rudely but She couldn't keep up with the gossips hovering the place at the same time. It's inciting her conscience.

Secret Twins of Oh SehunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara