13

C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

The family day event at school was fun. They play all throughout the time and that includes participation from the parents. Haeun knew about that since it wasn't her first time to join the event. Usually, Jiwoo would come to fulfill the empty space for the kids. But then, Sehun has to and she have to play along so the kids would enjoy.

That was the voyage all day. Some people would glance at him for having that disguise. Maybe feeling weird and odd of the way he looks.

If they just know.. They would definitely freak out when they saw the person behind the disguise.

After the Event, Sehun decided for them to hang around close by. They bought foods and drinks at a convenient store since Haeun preferred that way than being in a fancy restaurant he knew. They drive to the near park a few blocks away from their apartment.

Some families more often visits the place during weekends. It was nice. The view was quite relaxing. With a huge pond and wide land grass for the guests to have a picnic. Probably safest place for them to stay too. 

"Oh no! He's coming!"

"Daddy's here! I'm going to get you, Princess!"

Jieun trotted away with her barbie doll when Sehun tried to chase her. Acting like a Saviour Knight in her princess imagination. He join her fantasy.

Haeun smile as she continuously watch there father and daughter bonding time. Later on, She glimpse at the little beside her. Jihun was playing with his Ipad that Sehun bought. She couldn't guess when but one day when she got home, He already have it.

"Jihun?"

She approach but didn't get a respond. He is too busy dealing those games in his gadget. Tapping and Swaying it to the opposite ways.

She sigh. This is one of the reason she doesn't want to introduce any video games to the twins. They will get distracted from the moments that they should cherish. Mostly, Studies.

"Hey, Is there something wrong?" Sehun ask upon reaching the picnic blanket. Jieun was piggy riding at his back. They seem to be having real fun. The laughter was proof of it. Therefore, she wish Jihun would join their imaginative plays.

She shake her head. "We're fine. Are you two done playing?" Sweats were dripping down their shirts. Though, Sehun already take off his jacket to feel the fresh air. They still are.

"No, Mommy!" Her daughter oppose to her question. "We haven't beat the monster yet!"

Haeun cringe her eyes a bit. Trying to jump into her foresight. "If daddy is your knight and shining armor. Then who's the monster?"

Sehun glance at his back with a smile. He also wondered who. They kept on playing however the monster is still unknown.

"Jihun will be the monster!"

They laugh when Jieun pointed her twin. Jihun heard what he said making him distracted with his game. He frown at them. Resembling more of his father's visual. He's a perfect epitome of Sehun.

"I'm not a monster." In a calm state, He replied. Haeun caress his hair slowly.

"Yes, You are!" Jieun coed and stuck her tongue out. "You will be the monster. You have to portray it!"

Jihun, the small Sehun, frown even more. "I don't like joining your play."

"Then you are a monster!" She complain after a giggle. Jihun lend his Ipad on the blanket and stood up.