4

C H A P T E R   F O U R

Sehun's

"Aigoo~ traveling is no fun at all."

I watch as Baekhyun stretch after our long flight to China. We already depart from the plane and on our way to check out from the airport.

Manager Levi is leading our way to the nearest reception.

"I hope Luhan hyung is doing okay. He's not a fan of aircraft and high spaces."

We all glances from behind where we found Luhan gossiping with Chen and Xiumin.

"He seems fine to me." Kris sounded relieved.

Traveling has always been our enemy since we debut. Some of us couldn't really manage long getaways the reason why we have to take connecting flights when we have tours in western countries. Although it's quite tiring we thought It's for the sake of the other members and fortunately, we don't argue about those certain things.

We rather support each other than fight over nothing.

"The reporters and fans have gathered at the entrance of the airport."

Manager Levi discloses that made us all sigh.

We barely did anything to keep this a private schedule so no individual could intrude the airport.

Because the last time we went to China to guesting a show, It was mayhem. Some fans even got hurt because of a stampede that occurs at the exit gate. We're worried something worst could happen that's why we're trying our best to stay out of the spotlight.

"Just don't lose any members in your sight and make sure the guard would secure you in the middle of the passageway. The service is waiting by the gates and you already know who's members riding the same van."

We nod and followed his instructions. And Levi didn't fail to calculate the occurrences.

As soon as we got out of the departure area, tons of people rambled on our way. We were thankful enough that we have plenty of security guards to ensure our safety while we walk towards our service vans.

I could clearly remember the last time, Luhan got stuck in the middle of the crowd. It's a good thing Tao was behind him and has enough security to make a way for him. They got him safe and unharmed inside the van.

We only felt at ease when everyone got inside our service cars and manage to get away from the crowd.

"I assume there are more fans today than the last time."

Lay was having a hard time breathing as he watches the window and catches a glimpse of some fans nudging the car.

"This is crazy. We're only here for a commercial shoot yet there's a bunch of them waiting to see us."

"That's how impactful the group is. They already know we won't even last a week here in China but they still want to show support for us."

After heading to our hotel and take our quick lunch, Levi announces that we have to start filming today until midnight. The company has already prepared the shooting site and was only waiting for our arrival.