24

A/N: I know everyone was waiting for the characters POV. Here it is!

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y -
F O U R

Haeun

I arose from sleep when I felt someone gripping me from behind. I could already feel the heat of the rising sun escaping the curtains that glide through the sea wind.

My eyes slowly dwindle from it's tightness. I glance at the arms that is stopping me from moving away. Expecting it was Jihun, I was shock to see Sehun peacefully nodding off.

I almost bump unto his face when I tried to turn my face at his direction. He was too close and I could feel his gentle breath stroking my nape.

"Sehun.."

I tried pushing his arms away but it was clinging too tight.

"Sehun, Wake up. The kids are gone."

My hands gently pat his limbs to gradually get him up. But Sehun was being stubborn in the morning. He just groan and pulled me closer to his naked top.

Yes. He's definitely exposed and either I wasn't expecting to see him like this in the morning.

Last time I remember he was completely clothed before going to bed!

"Sehun?"

I kept a small distance because I couldn't handle being that close to him.

"Haeun, They're fine."

His hoarse voice sent quaver in my body. He move a little.

"They went out with Hyungs to see the sunrise."

That filled my bewilder thoughts. I check the time at the bed side table. It was seven am. Therefore, Sunrise is almost done.

"Let's get ready. We have to go check the twins. We can't let your Hyungs look after them the whole day."

I push myself up. But I squealed when Sehun suddenly grab my arms. Pulling me back to bed. His reflexes was fast. I just found myself being under him in that few seconds.

"Sehun! Don't do that." I couldn't stop scolding him.

Well, I was too surprise at what he did!

He manage his gaze before staring at me. Weary was evident in those eyes. As if he didn't have the greatest sleep from last night.

"Tell me I wasn't dreaming, Haeun."

I was confused but then I tried to recoup what he was trying to speculate.

About last night, I just made myself to be his official girlfriend.. Again.

"You said Yes. Right?"

Sehun look too eager to know my answers. His brows we're creased. Creating a line all throughout the bridge of his nose.

Didn't I tell how handsomely dominant he is when he does that?

"What are you talking about?"

I raised a brow to tease him. Planning to play a little hoax against his curious thoughts.

I was wondering under him when he cussed. It made me stun.

"Fck! You've got to be kidding me!"