35

C H A P T E R T H I R T H Y - F I V E

Haeun entered her room without making any noise. The splashes of water from the bathroom gave her a sign that Sehun will be out in no time.

She just finish sending the kids over the school bus a few minutes ago and Sehun is on his way to work. More presumably to his practice.

But before all of that, She wanted to discuss him about the upcoming event in Time Square which was hosted by their company. She didn't have the chance to speak with him about it these past few days.

They both didn't have time for they were busy from work and fortunately, she had the opportunity today.

The shower from the bathroom turned off. An indication that he was finally done with his stuff. Haeun remained standing near the door.

It wasn't that long when Sehun came out covering his bottom part. His top was obviously revealing all his chiseled abs and great formed muscles and her eyes couldn't help but appraise him thoroughly as he dries his hair with another towel.

She has seen different men from any random magazines who have a more establish and mature physique than him. Yet, all in all, Sehun would always be the one that could make her feel affected and ludicrous at the same time.

Did he cast a spell on her or what? She just couldn't take her eyes away from him like that.

"Are you done praising your boyfriend?"

Her eyes gradually shift to meet his orifices.

Sehun was wearing a grin with a touch of his ruined damp hair and If I was one of his beloved fans, I could've been death in my direction when he steps out.

"W-We have to talk."

Haeun blink before averting her gaze to the bed. When she couldn't take the passion he was bestowing her, She let herself sat over the bed to maintain her stance.

"About what?"

Sehun walk passes by her to get to the closet and her nose couldn't stop lingering his newly fresh shower gel that obviously suits his style.

She let a loud sigh to hold her control.

Was he torturing her?

"About the fan sign event. T-this Friday."

Haeun scold herself inwardly when her voice startled more.

"Hm-hmm. What about it?"

She heard the clash of the hangers. Maybe he was trying to mismatch his outfit for the day.

She prefers him to look casual most of the time. But knowing Sehun, Anything seems to fit him like a model sporting his own good. Even jeans and shirt would make him look like some criterion for a rampway.

That's how handsomely captivating he was.

"Do you see anything wrong while working with your boyfriend?"

He once again ask when she couldn't find her sentence.

"It's not that."

Haeun heard his footsteps nearing her direction and it wasn't that long when he did. Sehun kneel down to heighten her face. He was randomly smirking.

"Then what's the reason to talk about it?"

His hot seat question spread like fire. It made her scowl.

However, she knew to herself that his topless body was making her cheeks burn more than anything else.

She might've seen Sehun's body without cloth quiet some times but can you blame her? She wasn't used to it. She will never be at this state.