36

C H A P T E R  T H I R T H Y - S I X

Days flew so fast, I didn't recognize it was already the fan signing event. Everyone got busy with the preparation and it turned out I didn't have the chance to tell Sehun about the incident.

Besides, It was an accident and an accident is bound to be unforeseen moments. What important is no one was hurt. Me and the kids were fine and that's enough.

It's just that whoever uses that car is too reckless and not attentive to his surroundings.

"Don't wear any good stuff this time, Haeun. I swear you wouldn't like my punishment."

Sehun's instructing voice pulled me back to the oblivion. I chuckled when I met his murky pair of eyes. As if dominating me to follow his rules.

"How many times do I have to promise?"

"Until you learn not to wear evil clothes."

I glared at him. I could even recall saying that word to him quite a few eternities this week.

"and It's not called evil, Sehun. It's called decency. Of course, you have to prepare the good stuff when it's about public occasions."

He scowled at me. His orifices telling me not to fight about it because I wouldn't get the chance to win this argument.

I lifted my hands to show my defeat. "Okay. Okay. You win."

He shake his head before he snatch his coat from my bed to complete his outfit.

"I swear to goodness, Haeun. Don't even try."

Sehun checks himself in front of the mirror when he actually didn't need to do that because he is a fine-looking gentleman even at home.

He decided not to have his personal designer today because he said I'll be there to help him figure things out.

I was honestly planning to ruin his fashion. However, I know I couldn't. Simply because he is Oh Sehun. He could sport any clothes effortlessly and he'd still do a great job.

"How do I look?"

I walk behind him as I check his outlook from the mirror. He was fixing the button of his coat, his eyes not leaving me.

"You always look good, Sehun. No doubt."

He is grinding a whit long sleeves polo paired with brown coat. He look so fancy with the neutral colors but it still suits him flawlessly.

"Don't I look too much prepared?"

I turn my head to the side and gleamed.

"No. It suits you right."

The only thing I could retort. Also, I don't want to boast much of his confidence today learning how many girls he will need to entertain and recognize later on.

"Why you didn't look so sure?"

I flickered at him. "I am sure, Sehun."

He look glance at himself one last time. Doing the final checks before he glance at me over the mirror.

"Okay then. Now let me look at your clothes for the event."

I was caught off guard with his request. "And I why should I show it to you?"

The emotion on his face couldn't be read. It went all blank after my response.

"I don't really like your surprises when it comes to dressing up and just to remind you that Bad has never been a definition of good, Babe."