5

C H A P T E R   F I V E

Haeun's

"Ms. Song, you don't know how impressed I am by your genuine courage and passion... Really."

I glance around the expensive club where Mr. Chu sent me a few minutes ago. We should be talking about business more formally but I suppose my boss was right.

Mister Chu is a man with bizarre taste.

Earlier this morning, we met in a restaurant around the city. I assumed he was an old man with a moody temperament. I was scared and nervous.

God knows how many times I called for his presence to guide me as I wait for his arrival.

But it turns out, he was only the same age as my boss. He even speak several languages. I thought he would only speak Mandarin but I was amazed.

His face is strikingly attractive enough to beat against Mister Eunwoo. He has great fashion sense and perhaps an ultimate Casanova. I could observe it from the way he talks and smiled at me. However, when I mention my kids he stops behaving like crazy.

The restaurant, It was also luxurious but not as costly as this one. But in the middle of our conversation, when I thought I would have his sign to close the partnership and nearing my objective, He asks if I could accompany him into this newly built club.

I didn't have any alternative but to say yes.

The only way for me to get home is to have this contract sealed and signed by this man. With that, I could see the twins and would even have more time to spend with them.

"It's nothing, Mr. Chu. Besides this place is... rather good-looking."

From my observation, This club is made only for known personalities like him. Everyone's fashion standout and the grand jewelry surrounding their bodies were screaming richness and notoriety.

"Anyway. Back to our main intention. Since you appeared with me without hesitation and truly impressed me with your attitude... You have made yourself a deal."

He took the folder from me and instantly sign the paper without uncertainties.

Again, I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. I haven't even stayed here for a day yet my purpose is already finished.

Mr. Chu raised his hand. I genuinely accept his handshake with a delighted smile on my face.

"T-Thank you, Mr. Chu. You don't know how this would make my boss pleased."

He hands me the paper before he grabs his drink.

"Tell your boss that I'm excited to work with him sooner or later. Anyway, do you need a ride home? Sorry for the convenience but I could ask my assistant to send you back to your hotel-"

"It's okay, Mr. Chu. My boss has assigned me a driver. He will come to pick me up."

he has done enough just by signing this contract. I don't want him to think that I'm taking advantage of his kindness.

"Oh, Okay. I guess I'll just send you to the exit-"

"No, it's okay sir. You can stay here and enjoy yourself."