14

C H A P T E R   F O U R T E E N

Another week has passed by. It became their usual routine. Mostly, Sehun would come every morning to see and send the kids to school. He will pick them up after his recent schedule for the day.

Though he really have a tight schedule in the following days. He has become more consistent with his duties. He make sure that he have before the day ends. They always come to an argument about that. Because Haeun was worried of his health. He looks more tired than his typical complexion before.

They have recent concerts and shows to fulfill. The kids were proudly amazed by that. They would see him on TV with his members and they would freak out every time Sehun would get flicker by the camera.

Haeun, on the other part, felt happy about his accomplishments. Being a father and an idol at the same time. He did a very good job. However, She's more concern about his health. He would genuinely smile to hide that grief and exhaustion. Even though it was very apparent through his composure.

She couldn't help but speak for what bothers her. She appreciates his consistent handling of the kids. But if it's worsening his state, She would glad to make him focus on his work first.

"When was the last time you had a good sleep?"

It's a fortunate coincidence that he came today. He said he wanted to have some time seeing the kids before he leave for another schedule.

It took him seconds to reply. Sehun was sitting on the couch looking weak and distress. He shrug.

"I-I don't know. We're too busy to have that."

Haeun sigh and check the clock. They still have a few hours to wait until the kids gets home.

"Why don't you go to Jiwoo's room and have a sleep first?" She sincerely suggested.

Sehun eyed her for a mere second. He smiled, admiring her concern.

"It's okay. I can manage."

Her eyes cringe. Obviously, not persuaded with his words.

"No. You should stand up and go have some rest, Sehun."

Stop lying about how you really feel- She suddenly wants to continue but kept her mouth shut.

"I'm perfectly fine. You don't have to worry about me, Haeun." His obstinate behavior insist.

She glared. "You don't look fine to me. I mean- look at you. You look so tired yourself yet here you are arguing that you can manage it all. Ugh. I get Sehun. Stop being stubborn."

He turn away his eyes feeling guilty with his cheeks turning ruddy.

"But I want to see the kids. They will be here in a few hours."

"Three more hours, Sehun. That's long. Take it as an advantage."

Sehun look undecided giving her no other choice but to threaten him.

"Don't test my patience, Sehun. It's either you follow my command or you're out of the house this instant."

She crosses her arms feeling so confident. "You're in my territory. So i have all the right to kick you out if i want too."

Sehun couldn't argue more. He stood up from the couch and went upstairs. He doesn't want to get kicked out of course. It wasn't on his plan.

Haeun shakes her head following him behind. "Where's Jiwoo? He is supposed to be here on Tuesday's right?"